Chapter 14

Two weeks later.

Queen's POV

"Thanks so much, this is so lovely, look at how beautiful my face looks ",I said commenting the make-up artist.

"You  are welcome ma'am it's my job and I do it so well " ,she said after which she was led out of my room by Asuncion.

Few minutes later Asuncion came back into my room with a maid instructing them to clean up the mess made by the make-up artist. 

"Is Clarita dressed up properly" ?

"Yes she is and you know that she does not like you calling her full name ma'am"

"I know Asuncion ,that is why I don't call her that when she's around me.I just hope she would realise that the name I gave to her is unique"

"It's okay ma'am everything will be alright with you and your daughter soon. I know she loves you and she will soon start showing you love and affection".

"Of course my daughter loves me ,Asuncion. Just when I feel we are taking two steps toward, Victor would always be there to take us five steps backward".

"Oh ma'am" .

"I just wish I can have my memory back so I wouldn't always look like a fool " , i said sadly.

Just then Clara barged into my room which made me excited since she has never stepped her foot into my room.

"Asuncion the guests are already here, daddy said to get you and Queen" , She said as fast as she could.

"Oh honey we just finished so now w... " , Asuncion didn't get to finish what she was saying before she got interrupted by the groom who made the grand entrance into my room.

"Dragon" ! , Clara shouted screaming and running into his arms.

"Hey Clara ,how do I look ?" , he said putting on a funny face for her .

"You look handsome ,much more handsome than daddy" she said clapping her hands gleefully.

"Thanks so much but i need you to follow Asuncion downstairs so she can get you a  cup of milkshake .I need to talk to your mum . How about that ? "  , Javier asked

" Whatever ,besides you know thats my favorite drink " she said dragging Asuncion

"Excuse me " , Asuncion said after which she and Clara left.

"What do you want Javier ?  Today is your engagement day,  you should be with your bride don't you think ? " I said angrily

"You and Clara don't get along ,do you ?  Look Queen , that kids for you " , he said in a meek tone.

"That is none of your business ,Javier.  What do you want to talk about , I need to be downstairs as soon as possible and that also applies to you since you are the groom" , I said bitterly .

"Oh Queen now you know how I felt when I came back from prison only to find out that you are getting married to my brother.  Do you even know how disgusted I felt  ? "

"I honestly don't care" , I said putting on a blank look on my face  .

"Really , are you sure you wouldn't mind me kissing Stephanie ?  " he smirked

"You are just so jealous that I know how to conceal my feelings when you are around Stephanie but you suck at doing that when you see me doing things with Victor" ,  I said satisfied seeing that I got a reaction from my statement.

"You are such a pathetic whore,  sleeping with two brothers is just your talent and you need to be told how disgusting that is . Stephanie is way more better than you are and am so glad am getting married to her and not you " ,he said with his face filled with contempt.