"You're wrong! She just needs some time to herself-"

"Yea, some time away from her killer of a daughter" the girl says and I bite back a sob. "Tell me, SoonHee, what was it like to kill your father-"

"That wasn't my fault", I interupt her as I try to regain my composure, but she scoffs in return while taking another step towards me.

"Yea sure it wasn't. Crashing into your father is totally not your fault", the girl says sarcastically and I shake my head furiously, trying to hold in my tears. "You're wrong!-"

"Oh and don't get me started on you and Jungkook. Too bad he just pities you-"

"YOU'RE WRONG" I yell and as I bite onto my shaking lip. She laughs and now stands only a foot away from me.

"He even bought you new clothes because of how much of a mess you were... You're fatherless AND motherless... I'm sure Jungkook just feels really bad for you", she smirks as she says this and I shake my head, not wanting to believe her rotten words. "You know it's true", she mutters and I can't help but look at the ground in front of me.

I hear her arm swinging towards me with the knife in her hand and I clench my eyes in defeat, waiting for the blow of the knife to come.

But nothing happens...

I hear a knife piercing flesh and I quickly open my eyes to see Jimin towering over me, his pained face inches away from mine.

"J-Jimin", I mutter as I hear him wince.

"Damnit!" I hear the teen girl yell and the sound of the knife being pulled out of Jimin's back is heard loudly. I watch in shock as Jimin's eyes pierce mine, sending me flashbacks of a similar moment happening in middle school..

"SoonHee..." Jimin mutters softly as his legs give out from beneath him. I quickly catch him as a small tear escapes my dilating eyes.

"JIMMIINNN", I scream as I fall to my knees, holding onto Jimin with fearful eyes. I watch as his once glimmering eyes fade, his blood escaping his body in rapid amounts. I continue to scream as I hold him and he passes out, his breathing becoming shallow.

"SOONHEE!" I hear from a distance but I'm to breathless from sobbing to respond. I rest my hands onto Jimin's cold cheeks, shaking him slightly- wanting to see his already closed eyes flutter open like how they normally would if he were sleeping.

But this time, he's not sleeping...

Jimin... My best friend... My brother...

He rescued me again. Except now, he risked his life instead of his lunch money...

"Jimin...", I sob and his head limply falls to the side like a rag dolls'. I hear fans screaming behind me in fear and all of a sudden I feel hands on my shoulders. I ignore the pair of hands and I hold Jimin closer, bringing his limp body  towards me in an embrace. I feel my warm tears trail down my face and I watch as they land on Jimins'.

"SoonHee!" I hear from behind me and my eyes widen as I recognize that familiar voice. I look behind me to see Jungkook kneeling next to me, his eyes looking into mine. "What the hell happened?!" he yells over the loud screams and I sob, unable to respond as I feel Jimin's warm blood leak onto my clothes. I watch Jungkook as his eyes tear up as they glance at Jimin's already pale body.

"Jungkook and SoonHee! Back away", Jin says as he runs over calmly. I watch as the rest of BTS run over with a ton of security following closely behind them, a look of serious and frantic emotions spreading across their faces. I feel Hoseok pull me away from my best friend as Jin kneels down to help him, wanting to do as much as he can before the ambulance can come.