Its a Shitty Day

South Korean Model: Won Jong Jin

{Jungkooks POV}

"You're just scared of seeing how much SoonHee has changed", Yoongi says and I turn to face him.

"I'm not-"

"Yes, you are. You're afraid that if you see her again-"

"SHUT UP", I yell in frustration and Yoongi scoffs, "bulls eye".

"What-"

"I meant, bulls eye as in I'm right. You are just too scared to see how much she's changed. I bet you can't even call her because you're too afraid-"

"Wanna bet?!" I yell as I turn towards Jimin. I shove my hand into his pants pocket and take out his cellphone.

"Yah!" Jimin yells in disapproval as I open his phone without permission.

"I'll call her right now!" I yell in a shaky voice. I pull up Jimin's contact list and continue to scroll down until I eventually find SoonHee's name.

I'm not afraid to talk to her. Just you watch Yoongi!!

I click the call button and then click the speaker option as Jimin's phone begins to call SoonHee.

After about 10 rings, I was about to hang up, thinking that she wouldn't answer.

But mid 11th ring, it stops abruptly and a sort of familiar voice is heard on the other side.

"What, Jimin?" The voice says in an aggravated tone.

My next words are caught in my throat as SoonHee's words penetrate my trembling heart. My hand squeezes tightly around Jimin's phone and my body begins to shake as the remembrance of her once soft voice makes my heart sore.

"Hello? Jimin? Did you butt dial me or something?"

It's her.

It's her voice...

I feel my bottom lip starting to tremble as I stand there, unable to say a single word.

"Jimin if you aren't going to talk, I'll hang up. I have better things to do", she says in a monotone voice.

This isn't SoonHee.

She wouldn't be like this.

She normally would have been overjoyed to be talking to Jimin.

"... SoonHee?" I mutter, not thinking that she heard me.

"Jimin? You there? I thought I heard you", she says and I grit my teeth.

SoonHee... Why do you sound so far away?

Why do you sound so.. Uninterested?

"Hello?" She says again and I clench my fist at my side.

I didn't realize until now how much I missed her voice...

"I'm going to hang up now-" She says and I stop her.

"Wait!" I interrupt and silence is heard on the other side for a few moments.