To Protect Her

{Jungkook's POV}

"Nice Jimin", I say to him as we exit the stage. He smiles and we high five as our stylists run over to give us water and the normal things we need.

"Job well done guys", Namjoon says, approving of all of our performances.

I grin happily at Namjoon's approval and my smile widens when I hear our fans shouting our names continuously.

I love this.

I love performing on stage. I love seeing and hearing our fans singing along to the words we're expressing through our voice.

It's a dream come true.

I mean, sure it may be difficult sometimes, but we can get through it.

Because we're a team. We support each other and help each other.

We're like a family.

To be honest, I'm glad I'm following this dream.

I'm happy, and my fans are happy.

That's all that matters.

"Yah Jungkookie!" I hear and I look up to see Taehyung calling out to me.

"We don't have all night. Let's go", Yoongi says casually with a small smile. I nod and take the water bottle that has been given to me by one of our staff thankfully, and jog towards the rest of the group.

As we walk away from the stage and towards our dressing rooms, I notice Jimin still on his phone.

I shrug, already used to seeing Jimin constantly on his phone.

I always wonder what he's doing on it. Sometimes he'll be practicing in the practice room, and all of a sudden just jog over to his phone to do something on it.

"Yah Jimin. Who you texting? A girlfriend?" I say jokingly. He smirks and looks up from his phone to glance towards me.

"Maybe."

My eyes widen unexpectedly and he laughs while patting my shoulder.

"I'm kidding. I don't have time to date anyways", he says and I can't help but nod in agreement.

Sometimes I'm surprised we even have time to breathe.

"Wait... Then who are you texting?" I ask as I try to take a peek. He quickly closes his phone and looks at me with a smirk.

"Nunya."

"Who is that?"

"None ya business."

I glare at his response and he chuckles while smacking the back of my head.

"Aish", I mutter as I rub the back of my head. Jimin walks ahead of me as we finally make it to our dressing rooms.

"But seriously.. Who are you texting?"

"Why are you being so persistent?"

"Because I'm just curious! You're always on your phone-"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Because... Um..." I trail off my sentence as I scratch the back of my head, pondering what I should say to convince him.

"Because I'm the maknae..."

"And?"

"And..." I sigh as the next words I'm about to spill are going to make me regret my decision on being friends with this doofus in the first place.