Nevermind.

The video attached is ❤️ (song goes with the beginning of this chapter. You're welcome hehe)

{Jungkook's POV}

"I only look forward and run", Suga coughs in the beginning and starts off slow with the rap. "Without having time to look around."

I nod my head to Yoongi's rap and a small smile creeps onto my lips.

Our fans are going to love this.

"I only lived how I wanted, guided by my own beliefs.. In your eyes, how do you think I'm doing right now? How do you think I am? I want to ask the several people who prayed for me to screw up; does it seem like my house is going broke, you bastards?.. I DONT GIVE A SHIT. I DONT GIVE A FUCK", Yoongi raps and begins to throw down his powerful emotions into the beat.

After some time, his next words throw me off, though..

"If you can't return, go straight through your mistakes and forget them all.. NEVER MIND. It's not easy, but engrave it on your chest... If you're going to crash, then accelerate more, you idiot. Come on-", Yoongi says and looks at me through the glass as those words escape his throat.

"NEVER MIND. NEVER MIND. No matter how thorny the road is, run", Hoseok raps after Yoongi, glancing in my direction through the clear glass that's separating me from them.

"NEVER MIND. NEVER MIND. There are lots of things in this world that you can't help. You better-", Namjoon continues after Hoseok

"NEVER MIND. NEVER MIND. If you're going to crash, then accelerate more, idiot. NEVER MIND. NEVER MIND. We're too young and immature to give up, you idiot. Never Mind..." Yoongi interrupts Namjoon and he sighs as he looks down, away from me and turns his head away from the mic slightly. It's as if he takes a breather and quickly looks back towards me and leans closer to the mic.

"If you're going to crash... then accelerate more, you idiot..." Yoongi says in a raw voice as he continues to look at me.

"Never mind..."

The producers clap in approval and satisfaction as the small clip of the song for our fans is finished. I continue to stand there in shock, unable to form words or even move..

The beat was awesome.. And I love how Yoongi told his backstory into the song and told his view of his beliefs through his rap. I also love how both Namjoon and Hoseok expressed their feelings with him, agreeing to Yoongi's raw but truthful words.

"If you're going to crash, then accelerate more, you idiot..."

Yoongi's words echo in my head and I lean against the wall in the enclosed space of the producing room.

I glance up through the clear glass to see Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok high fiving each other. A small smile forms on my lips once again and I slowly applaud with the rest of the producers and the remainder of the BTS members who are standing next to me.

"That... Was awesome!" I hear Jimin yell next to me. He shows off his cute eye smile as he runs to the door to get to Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon who are still located in the recording room.

I grin as I watch Jimin jump up and down excitedly with the rest of the members who seem to be filing into the recording room.

"Yah! Jungkookie!" I hear Taehyung wail and I laugh as I jog towards them, walking through the door and into the recording room.

We laugh and give each other pats on the back for a job well done.

What could possibly be better than this?