Debt & Cutting

{Jungkook's POV}

I feel arms envelope me into a hug as I clench my eyes shut, not wanting to look at SoonHee's withered form.

She's.. Gone..

But, whose currently hugging me?

The warm embrace calms my shattering heart and I no longer feel anything but those arms. I no longer feel my heart falling into a pile of dead, shriveled leaves.

I'm too scared to look. Too scared to see whose arms have comforted me.

"Jungkook.." The familiar voice says in a comforting tone and I slowly open my eyes.

These arms..

This embrace..

Is so familiar.

Without thinking, I wrap my arms around her and hide my face into the side of her neck.

This scent..

It's SoonHee's...

*****

"Yah Jungkook! Wake up!" I hear and I snap out of my wonderland of unconscious mythical worlds. My vision blurs as I try to take a good look around the room I'm currently in and I sigh.

It was all a dream..

I sit up straight in the gray chair and sigh once again as I rub the back of my neck.

That dream... Felt so real.

Damn, looks like I'm still having nightmares.

Just when I thought they were gone for good...

"Ready to go?" The deep nonchalant voice says and I look up to see Namjoon. I nod and he extends his hand towards me to help me off the comfortable chair.

"Nightmare?" He asks me as we begin to walk out of the empty break room.

Looks like everyone else already left to the van to go back to our dorms.

"Yea... But it's alright. You get used to it when it's been going on for over a year", I reply and Namjoon grips my shoulder for comfort. I smile in reassurance and we leave the recording studio and enter the van; leaving my nightmare and the building behind.

But then again, towards the end of my dream was... Happy?.. Content?

Usually I either dream of nightmares (which is almost all the time) or I dream of nothing.

Nightmares, for me, started occurring a year and a half ago or somewhere around that time. But every once in awhile I'll find that I just dream of nothing. Empty, black abyss.

Which I'm not complaining. It's better to dream of nothing then to dream of a nightmare..

But this one, was different.

It had warmth, towards the end.

It had peace.

I wonder if it all means something or if it's just another one of those types dreams that are just there. Just to occupy your mind as your body rehabilitates.

I'm not really sure right now, but all I know is that those familiar arms wrapping around me made my strength climb to its fullest. It climbed to the peak of the tip top of a mountain.

"Why did you guys just leave me sleeping in the break room?" I ask my members as I enter the van. They shrug and Yoongi is the first one to speak up.

"I was lazy", he responds and I sigh.

"You looked peaceful so I thought you should have 5 more minutes of extra sleep", Jin says and I nod with a tiny smile.