Memorable Kisses

I suggest listening to soft and sweet music while you read :) you don't have to, but it's cute if you do >~<

{Authors POV}

"And lastly, turn right", SoonHee says to Jungkook as she uses his phone as a navigator. Jungkook obliges and turns right onto the street where the photographers shop should be. His phone dings, signaling that the two have made it to their destination and SoonHee's hands begin to shake as she hands him his phone back.

She's scared..

Terrified..

The last time she's seen those photos... Were when she had learned to give up on herself and decided to spend almost every waking moment doing something. Whether it was cleaning up her constantly old and filthy apartment to working nonstop at the cafe or diner. She never liked to think about herself, and always tried to focus on the task at hand. Always wanting to distract her thoughts-

"SoonHee?" Jungkook says as he finishes parking the car. SoonHee jumps from his sudden voice and turns slightly to face him.

"What?" She mutters too softly, too quietly.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asks her worriedly and he puts his phone on the dashboard to take SoonHee's shaky hands in his. Her breathing begins to slow as she feels Jungkook's warm hands wrap around hers, comforting her shaken nerves.

"Truthfully... No", SoonHee says, trying remove the coarse tone from her voice.

Now this, is surprising.

This is the first time that SoonHee has told Jungkook about her honest feelings. The first time she tells him that she's not feeling well. The first time that she doesn't care if Jungkook were to worry about her.

Because this time, she wants him to care. She wants him to worry about her. She wants to feel like she's important to someone- especially to him. She wants to know that he loves her and she wants to know that he'll always be there for her, to comfort her when she needs it.

What she wants right now, is to be comforted, by him. No one else but Jungkook.

She looks down at their hands, holding onto each other's as the warmth radiates back and forth. Just the feeling of his hands holding SoonHee's, calms her. The warmth soothes her tired and slowly healing heart.

Before she even realizes it, tears have already begun to slowly fall from her eyes, falling onto their clasped hands.

"No, SoonHee", Jungkook whispers softly and he reaches over to pull her in for a hug. He feels kind of happy actually, even though SoonHee is now crying in his arms like this.

He feels she's being honest with him, opening up, letting him comfort her and hold her to make her feel better.

"Want to talk about it?" Jungkook asks her in a soothing and calming voice. She hides her face into Jungkook's neck and nods slowly.

All of a sudden, Jungkook gets an idea.

He lets go of SoonHee and makes his way into the backseat.

"What are you doing?" SoonHee sniffles and once Jungkook has seated himself in the backseat, he leans forward and gently grabs onto SoonHee arm, trying to pull her into the backseat with him.