...Everything Will Be Fine...

{Authors POV}

"I.. Don't know what to say", SoonHee says in a croaked voice. Jungkook chuckles softly and says, "how about a ' I love you, now give me a kiss because you deserve it'?"

SoonHee laughs and separates from the hug to look into Jungkook's eyes.

"Jeon Jungkook, I love you with all my heart. Thank you, so much, for everything." she says and she gives him a soft kiss against his lips, pulling him closer in the process.

Memorable Cuddles..
Memorable Kisses....

[Continued...]

*Time Skip*

"Yesterday I saw a lion kiss a deer... Turn the page, maybe we'll find a brand new ending..." Jungkook hums as he lies on the bench, resting his head on SoonHee's thighs. She smiles as he holds one of her hands in his and she takes her other hand to play with Jungkook's hair. He continues to hum in delightful happiness with his eyes closed, fully enjoying this wonderful moment.

A petal flutters and falls from the cherry blossom above them, it lands on Jungkook's nose. He scrunches his face as he feels the soft petal and SoonHee laughs as she blows it away, watching it fall into the water a couple of feet away.

"Thanks for taking me here", SoonHee says as she smiles at the gentle breeze that's caressing her short hair, moving and dancing along with the wind.

"No, SoonHee. Thank you for staying with me", Jungkook says with a small smile as he opens his eyes. SoonHee looks down and smiles as she looks into Jungkook's irises, watching his pupils dilate- showing signs of his attraction to her.

A feeling of butterflies erupts in her stomach as she bends down, leaning in to kiss Jungkook's nose. He smiled as her soft lips touch his nose- sending light shivers coursing through Jungkook's nerves. "What do you want to do?" She asks him as she straightens again, running her hands through his hair. He hums in relaxation with his eyes closed and he says in a soft voice, "let's just stay like this..."

"Jungkook... I'm bored~" SoonHee says in a singsong voice and Jungkook chuckles while finally sitting up straight.

"Want to go shopping?" He asks her and she quickly shakes her head. "You'll get caught-"

"I don't care", Jungkook says with a smile and he stands up, pulling SoonHee with him.

"Jungkook... I don't think it's a good idea. Yoongi pulled me to the side and specifically told me to be careful-"

"Since when did you listen to Yoongi? We'll be fine, don't worry", Jungkook says as he continues to pull SoonHee along. She removes her hand from Jungkook's and he turns around to face her.

"Jungkook I think Yoongi is right... He said to be careful for a reason... Plus recently I've been getting calls from-"

"SoonHee", Jungkook interrupts and he takes a step forward, cupping her cheeks with his hands. "I won't let anything happen to us, okay? Plus, I want to buy you everything. To give you everything you couldn't have before-"

"But I have work soon..." SoonHee says and Jungkook frowns.

"I won't allow you to work under my watch. I'll help pay off your debts and everything, okay?"

SoonHee sighs in defeat, finally giving into Jungkook's persuading words. He smiles and kisses between her eyes to show how happy he is to finally take care of the girl he loves.

"Let's go shopping, okay?"

She gives him a small nod and he grins widely while pulling her to the car again.