Chapter 22

Tati P.O.V.

"Kilo!". I yelled at him. I ran towards him and grabbed the gun. Then I threw it across the room. "What are you doing?". I yelled.

Then that's when he held onto me and broke down. Like litterly sobbing and crying and sniffing. I never seen someone as tough as him cry this hard before. Matter of fact I never seen him shed a tear before.

"It's just the worst feeling I've ever felt. This is much worst than when Loni got raped by Samir. This is much worst when she left me. I-i can't believe that she's gone. And that they took our baby boy life too. There's no reason for me to live yunno? No hoes can make me feel better. Not a new life. Not drugs. Not getting wasted. Not sex. Nothing. I want my baby back. There's no point of life without my family with me. So why should I be alive to feel this pain. It's all my fault.". He cried into my shirt.

"It's not your fault Kilo.".

"Yes it is. First I let Samir and them rape Loni. Then I got her pregnant and abandoned our two baby girls. Then I killed them both by giving Loni a panic attack. Then I let Samir stand their and hurt Loni and then kill her twin sister, Monie. We left y'all in house all by yourselves and Samir and his crew came looking for y'all. Loni threw up blood and was taken to the hospital and now this. I put her through all that pain and she still stayed with me at the end. But now I took advange of it and look what happened. She's gone. And the last thing she said was ' I love you' but I didn't say it back.". He cried even more.

I didn't know what to say because I felt like this was partially my fault. If I would've went to Kilo's house and checked up on Loni, none of this would've happened.

"I'm sorry Kilo. I really am.". I said softly.

She's been there for me through so many things. And I didn't do the most simplest thing. I felt my eye's begun to water up. You'll be missed Loni James and Eshawn James.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I cried making this part of the chapter....

R.I.P. Loni & Eshawn James.

Well you guys reached the end on book two...

Vote
&
Comment
~Lonibearr