Chapter 20

Kilo P.O.V.

I woke up to the sounds of shuffling. I saw Angie and Tati untie Jonathon and Kennon. But they were still sleep.

"Untie me.". I said. Tati came towards me and cut the extension cord that was around my wrists and ankles.

"Where's Loni?". I asked.

"We thought she was here with you guys.". Angie spoke up.

"No. I left her at home. Did y'all attempt to call her?". I asked.

"No...". They both said in harmony. My eyes shot open wide.

"Are you fucking kidding me? What type of friends leave their pregnant friend behind? What the fuck? Yunno what? I can't have no fake ass friends like y'all. I'm suprised Loni ain't see this shit before I did.". I yelled at them.

I went to Kennon and woke him up. Then I went to Jonathon and kicked him.

"What? Holy shit!". Kennon said.

"Y'all gonna help me find Loni?". I asked them.

"She not at the house?". Jonathon asked Tati.

"We didn't go see.". She mumbled.

"What the hell? Y'all supposed to be ride or die. But then y'all leave on of y'all team member's. Who does that?". Kennon asked.

"We need to go. Loni is still pregnant so there isn't much that she can do to defend herself.". That was when my phone rung. Wifey appeared on the screen.

"Loni are you ok? I'm-".

"I have a suprise for you at the Trap. Be there in five minutes.". She said. Her voice sounded shaky.

"Baby you okay.". I asked, practically already in my car on the way to the Trap.

"I will be when you meet me at the Trap.". She said again. "I love you K. Please remember that-". Then the phone line cut off.

Something's up. I drove to the Trap to see no car's parked outside. I walked in the first thing I notice is a smell. Like..fish.

"Loni?". I called out. I had my gun in my hand ready to shoot somebody. That was when I saw it. Loni was tied to a bed in the middle of the Warehouse. I ran over to her getting ready to untie her, that's when I saw it. Five bullets to the head.

"Loni? Loni!". I yelled. I felt her pulse. She was dead. I backed up and ran my hands through my head. Then I bumped into a cart. I turned around and saw a lifeless baby laying in the cart.

My eyes widened and I looked back at Loni. Her belly bump wasn't there anymore. l squatted down on the floor and let my tears fall.

They killed my babies. Both of them. There is no type of words that can express my feelings. We were supposed to getting married in two months. I was supposed to be at the hospital with Loni helping deliver Eshawn.

Unless... I looked over and saw a gun laying on the bed. I got up and picked upped Eshawn. I placed him in the bed with Loni
I kissed Loni forehead after laying in the bed with them. Then I put the gun to my head.

I can't imagine life without these two in mines. So let us be together after life. I clicked the gun and put it to my forehead.

"Kilo!".
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
What y'all think?
Did Kilo really kill himself?
Vote
&
Comment
~Lonibearr