Chapter 9

Kennon P.O.V.
"Te amo nena.". I said to Angie.

"I love you.". Angie said.

"Good. Hagamos bebés."

"Let's make babies.".

"Correct. Now this one. Su culo es tan gorda que puedo tomar todo el dìa."

"Kenn. That's it's so many words. I don't know.".

"Look it up, princess.". I said kissing her temple, and moving away from her to cook us some food.

"Ugh. Can't you just tell me.". She groaned.

"Nope.". I said popping the 'p'.
"Fine.". She said pouting. I came around to her and gave her a hug. Then I kissed her. But before this turned into something else I pulled back a little.

"Spoiled crybaby behind.". I mumbled. She playfully slapped my face as I laughed. Then I moved from her to finish cooking. Since Angie can't cook for shìt, I decided to make my baby some fish and grits. The doorbell rung and nobody got up to answer it.

"You gonna get it?". Angie said me.

"I'm cooking.".

"You could've still gotten it. I would"ve.". She huffed.

"No wonder why your food be black.". I said laughing.

"Shut up.". She said walking towards the door. She opened the door and then Tati came in along with Loni.

"My mother came back.". She announced. "And-and she did this."

She held up her shirt and all you can see is red marks all over her body. She had a black eyes, busted lip and he clothes were not in a good condition.

"Tati. What happened?". I asked. Her eyes widened to see me here.

"I-I didn't know that he was he was here..". She stuttered.

"I mean I do live here.".

"I didn't mean it like that. Ju-just please don't say anything to Jonathon. Please.". She begged. Now she put me in a tuff spot.