Chapter 18

Jonathon P.O.V.

"Jonathon can you lay with me" Tati asked. I nodded and laid down on the bed. I pulled her on my chest as I wrapped my arm around her stomach. Then we both dozed off together.

I woke up 20 minuets after we went to sleep. Tati was still sleep. I gently moved from under her got up and got dressed. I loaded my gun and made sure that she was really sleep. I kissed her resting face and closed the door as I left.

"Aye Kennon...meet me at the trap in 10....this plan need to take action tonight...one.". I said hanging up and leaving the house.

Tati is the love of my life. I promised her the best life she could have when we started going out. I'm not going to let her momma just come up here and hurt my baby. Nah. I'm not with that.

"Wassuh man." Kennon said, while doing a handshake with me.

I sighed rubbing my face. "Tati momma got to go. I can't risk her getting hurt again.". I mumbled.

"We got you man. We put the girls to sleep and locked them up so no one can get to them.". Kilo said.

"Ight it's just a in and out thing. We go in, find the momma, shoot her and get out. That's it.". I said.

"You don't wanna torture her or nothing?". Kilo asked, smiling. Of course he would ask. But I actually thought about it.

"Yunno what? Change of plans. We gonna put her to sleep and bring her back to the Trap.". I said.

"Then we torture her at the Trap?". Kilo asked again.

"Niggah! You ask about torturing this lady again we gonna torture you.". Kennon said.

"My bad.". Kilo laughed.

"Y'all got the plan?".

"Yeah.". They both said in harmony.

"Ight let's go.". I said

We all got into my car. After having Kennon find out where Tati's momma is living, I knew I needed to do something about it.

I parked the car two blocks down from Tati's momma house. We walked to the house and saw two cars there. I loaded up the gun and knocked down the door.

I pointed my gun at the black lady standing in the livingroom smoking. Her eyes widen.

"You think you can just hurt my baby without consequences? It don't work like that.". I said shooting her arm.

"What the hell?". I heard Kilo yell. Then there was gun shots. I shot the momma again but this time on her leg, making sure she wouldn't move.

Then I ran to where Kilo was and saw Kennon pointing the gun at some girl and Kilo pointing the gun at- wait.

"Rico?".

He smiled and pulled the trigger on his gun. Then I shot my gun.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Vote
&
Comment
Updating when I get 5+ likes
~Lonibearr