Chapter 11

Teal P.O.V.
"You sure you did it.". I asked Luna, Tati's mother.

"Yeah. I beaten her, tied her, pulled out her hair, raped her and then ran a train on her.". She said proudly.

"Good. Here's your $500.". I said putting the envelope on the table.

"I'll call you when I need something else.". I told her. I needed to get out this crack house. It smelled like piss in there.

I decided to go to Publix to get some of their chicken for lunch. That was until I saw Kilo in the isle. I walked past him and attempted to reach for the cereal on the top shelf that was far in the back.

"Here let me help you ma.". Kilo said reaching past me. He handed me the cereal that I really didn't need and smiled his pearly whites at me. Damn I missed his smile!

"Teal?". He asked.

"Hey Kilo. How you been?". I smiled flirtatiously.

"Good. Good. I see that you got smaller.". He joked.

"I see that you got more built.". I said playfully pushing him. That was until Loni came towards us, pushing her belly out as she walked.

"You found it baby?". Kilo asked, kissing Loni.

"Yeah.". She said. Then she turned to me, sized me, and then left with Kilo following her.

"I'll see you later Teal.". Kilo called out as he left. He wrapped his arms around Loni's waist. That girl gotta go. Now.