Chapter 4

Angie P.O.V.
"Where did he go?". Tati asked me.

"I don't know. He's been gone for a day and a half and I'm worried.".

I said pacing the floor. I had a tube of mint chocolate chip ice cream in my hand and a hot sausage in the other. When I'm stressed out, I eat the most weirdest stuff.

"Calm down, girl.". Loni reassured me. "Kilo did the same with to me when we was together for the first time. But he had his crew with him. I'm pretty sure that Kennon will be fine. Especially when their the biggest crew in the city."

"I know but he's never been gone this long unannounced. He'll always tell me if he's gonna stay out or not. But this time he haven't texted me. And his phone is going straight to voicemail."

"Yeah. That's strange.". Tati said.

"I know and I'm so worried like it's no joke."

"You wanna go by the Trap and see if one of the guys their? They might be able to help." Tati suggested.

"That's not a good idea.". Loni said.

"Yeah. Plus Kenn told me to stay inside.". That's when we heard a car pull up. It was an all black car with dented windows. We looked out the window. Then we saw a whole bunch of other cars pull up after it.

"Who is these people?". Tati asked.

"We gotta go. Now.". Loni said. She pulled out three pink guns from her purse. She passed one to each of us.

"Angie you know your house better than us. Don't you have like a secret door or passage wat or something?" Tati asked.

I nodded my head. Then I screamed. The people were banging on the door. I ran up the stairs as fast as I can.

"Lock all the doors so that they wont know which one to open.". Loni said. She must've been through this before. We locked all the doors from the second to third floor.

I led them into a guest room on the third floor with a secret room inside the closet. We heard the door bust down. We speed up our pace. I made sure Loni and Tati were in the room before locking the door. Then I led them to the huge closet. I opened the door that could be barely seen. I led them in it and then locked the door behind me when I got in it. It was a cramped room but big enough for all of us to fit.

"Call one of the boys.". Tati said.

"I can't. Kenn threw my phone at the wall while he was mad.". I said.

"Here. I'm calling up Kilo right now.". Loni said putting the phone on speaker.

"Hello?". Kilo's tired voice boomed through the speakers.

"Kilo. We are trapped at Kennon and Angie's house. Some people are outside and we are hiding right now.". Loni said into the phone in one breath.

"Who is this? Is this some strippers because I have a wife. I-i don't do that.". He slurred in the phone. This niggah is high. That's when Loni's phone cut off.

"Battery died.". She said throwing the phone down.

"Tati. Where's your phone?". I asked.

"I left it downstairs.". She said.

"Awesome. We are trapped in a cramped hole with no one to call for help. And i'm damn not finna go downstairs to get a phone.". I said.

"Someone will eventually see that we are gone. It wont be long.". Loni said

"Yeah but-". I stopped talking because I heard noise outside of the cramped room. I shushed everyone and listened to their conversation.

"Their not here. We looked everywhere. The girls must be out or something."

"But their cars are here. All three of them."

"They must have an additional member or something. But we can't waste our time being here. We have other things to take care of."

"Angie!". Tati screamed/ whispered.

"Shh. They might hear-". I stopped talking because I felt some crawl on me. I started moving around frantically and trying to get the cockroach off of me.

Then we heard something bang against the door. God damn it! Loni handed each one of us a gun and we pointed it at the door when the door was kicked down. But it was just the boys. Kilo, Kennon, and Jonathon.

"Y'all okay?". Kenn asked. He helped us out the cramped room. Loni cane out last holding her stomach.

"You okay, ma?". Kilo asked Loni.

"I'm good, baby.". She said.

"What happened to the cars that was outside?". I asked.

"It was Samir and his crew. It was a whole bunch of them niggahs. We didn't get Samir but we got some of his crew.".

Samir? I thought he was dead. What the hell? Next thing you know Loni is bent over on her knee throwing up blood. Then she faints. Great.