Chapter 8

Loni P.O.V.
I sit on Kilo's back planning out my wedding and calling my wedding planner as K play on his PlayStation.

"What's the theme Mrs. Love?". The wedding planner asked.

"What do you mean? It should be a regular wedding.". I asked confused.

"Oh okay. I just asked because some other couples asked for like a dancing wedding, one on the beach, sky diving. You know. Creative weddings.". She said.

"Oh okay. Well one inside a building would be fine for me. I would like the colors to be purple and silver. A three story cake since there will be alot of us. A nice D J. And I would like an after party for adults only."

"Okay. I can do that. Give me 30 days for your groom and bridesmaids dressing and it will take two months until the wedding, okay?".

"I'm perfectly fine with that. Thanks.".

"No problem Mrs. Love. Bye now.". She said as I hung up. I sighed and laid down on K's back.

"You good?". He asked.

"Yeah. I'm good. Are you?".

"I'm good if your good.".
"I'm good.".

"We both good then.". I couldn't help but laugh at this conversation we just had.

"I got the test results of the baby.".

"What you mean?".

"The gender.".

"Oh.".

"Yep. And guess what.".

"What?".

"IT'S A BOYY!.". I yelled hopping up and doing a little dance. "And you wanna know something?". I asked.

"I lost the bet-.".

"YOU LOST THE BET NIGAHH! YOU OWE ME SOME MONEYY!". I yelled again but this time I got in his face. Then I did a little dance.
"But wait there's more.". I said in a commercial like voice.

"You get-".

"I GET TO NAME THE BABY CUZ YOU LOST!!". I yelled doing the wave with my arms and then twirling around. "And another thing.". But this time he stayed quite.

"You gonna let me finish?". He asked.

"Yep.".

"You-".

"I GET TO NAME THE BABY NIGGAHH! AND HIS NAME IS ESHAWN NIGAHH!". I yelled slapping the controller out of his hand and wagged my fingers in his face.

"Bruh I cant deal.". He said walking upstairs.

"IM ALWAYS RIGHT NIGGAHH!". I yelled to him upstairs. I know he mad now but he'll get over it. He always do.