Chapter 12

Tati P.O.V.
I sat on Angie's sofa with Ice bags all over my body. It stung but it'll slow down the swelling.

"We might have a new project.". Kennon said pacing the room.

"No one can found out. Please promise me.". I begged.

"But-".

"Please Kenn.".

"Fine but-".

"Who the hell hurt my babygirl?". Jonathon said storming into the house.

"Kennon!". I cried.

"What?".

"Your such a snitch.". I whined.

"How the hell am I going to tell him in the three seconds that you just told me not to tell him.".

"But you knew way before.".

"That beatin must've gotten to your head.".

I took off my shoe and threw it at him. Jonathon came towards me and removed the ice bags. As he examined my body, I winced in pain trying hard not to let Jonathon see how much pain she put me in.

"Your mom did this?". He asked. I nodded my head.

"How the hell do you let a woman beat and rape you? No matter of fact how does a woman rape another woman?". Kennon said.

"Bruh shut up!". Jonathon yelled.

"Nawh niggah. I'm ready to beat a bìtch àss. Who does that to their own gender and their own daughter? What the hell?".

"Kennon! Shut up!". Jonathon yelled once more but this time he slammed his fist against the glass table. The glass fell through and shattered everywhere. Then he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder and carried me out the door. He laid me across his backseat and buckled me in all three seat buckles.

"Really?". I asked.

"Yes.". He grumbled. I know that he wants to show more anger than he is right now, but he's keeping it in for my sake. My poor baby. And I love him for it.