Chapter 6

Jonathon P.O.V.
After leaving Tati like that unannounced, I knew that was a mistake. And for what? Just to find Blu with Kennon? I can't do that.

I lay in bed cuddled up with Tati naked. And let me tell you, we just had some good sex. After all that bad luck we were having, my babygirl needed to relax.

"You up babygirl?". I asked.

"No. I'm still sleep.". She whined.

"C'mon. You gotta get up.". I said climbing off of the bed.

"Why? Can't we just have sex again and go back to sleep.". She whined again, covering her face with her arm.

"Hey. Your the one who said, ' Papi, I think I wanna take up boxing classes.'". He said in a high pitch girlie voice.

"First off I didn't call you Papi. Second off I don't sound like that."

"Just get up so we can go practice outside before the sun comes up fully. Then you'll be really sweating."

I heard her mumble something under her breath but I decided to ignore it. She put on some shorts and a training bra. My babygirl was looking fine. As we headed out the door, i threw my hand back and slapped her booty.

"Ouch!". She yelped cupping her butt. Then she moved out of my reach.

"You know I love you right?". I said coming behind her and hugging her from behind. I rocked her from side to side.

"Yes. I know.".

"Good. Then you know the stuff I'm about to do to you is from tuff love.". I mumbled against her skin.

"What stuff?". She asked suddenly worried. I moved from her and got in my car and started it.

I drove to where she was standing and she started to run a little.

"Jon. What are you doing? Stop!". She yelled running down the street as I chased after her with the car.

"You have to learn how to lose a car.".

I continued following her when she ran through a park. Smart. I drove around the corner to meet up with her but I didn't see her. I circled around the block looking for her but I didn't see her. I got out the car and scanned through the park. She must be hiding in their.

That was until she came out of no where, tackled me to the ground, took my keys and drove off. What the hell just happened?
.....................................................
I walked home to see Tati sitting on top of my car eating Burger King. She was just up the chilling while I walked home in this heat.

"You gonna do me like that, now?" I asked throwing my hands up.

"Yep.". She said in between bites.

"Get your light skinned butt down here.".

"Bite. Me.". She said throwing a chicken nugget at me.

I glared at her and made my way towards her. I grabbed her ankle and attempted to pull her down but she kicked me in my face. I pulled her hair and she screamed in pain. I took that as an opportunity to grab her. She fell to ground trying to crawl away but I held onto her leg.

She came up to me and scratched and clawed at my face. Then she punched my eye and I let go of her. She got up and kicked me in my stomach knocking the wind out of me. I laid on the ground groaning in pain.

"I win.". She said.

"No... I..didn't..try.". I said gasping for air. I held up my hand for to to know that I needed help getting up. But instead I pulled her on the ground to where she fell on her back. It knocked the wind out of her too.

I crawled on top of her and grabbed the duck tape from out my pocket and put it on her mouth. Then I flipped her over to where her stomach was on the ground and taped her hands together behind her. She struggled underneath me.

"This is step two in the rape process.". I explained to her while I wrapped her legs up. "Your gonna need to learn how to get away from anybody that tries to kidnap you.". I said to her picking her up and throwing her in the trunk. I closed the trunk and drove off to the Trap.

When we got into the Trap I carried her inside over my shoulder. She was passed out. I nodded at the boys and continued walking to a empty room I set up for Tati. I put her in the chair and tied her body to the chair. I tied her ankles to the legs and took the tape off of her mouth. Let's see how smart my babygirl really think she is