Chapter 2

Kennon P.O.V.
"Damn. She just left you there?" I asked Kilo as we shared a blunt.

"Hell yeah. It wasn't until Rico came and found me. Then he patched me upped and I went home and dealt with her.".

"Meaning?" I asked.

"I gave her the worst butt whooping in her life. Trying to act a gangster and stuff in MY Trap house. Hell nawh. Her butt needed to be punished. Now she mad at me because she cant sit down and walk straight without being in pain." Kilo smirked.

I just shook my head at him. I knew if I pulled that mess with Angie, she'll have my balls in a jar in the freezer. My baby is crazy, but she the type of girl a niggah needs in his life.

We heard Kilo's phone ring and wifey appeared across his screen. He gave me a look that told me he had to go and I nodded at him. I watched him leave our house as I put out the blunt.
I got up to go check on my baby to see how she was doing. I walked into the room to see her still working on her laptop. I laid on top of her using her butt as a pillow under me.
"You done?". I whined towards her.

"Your such a baby.". She sighed.

" Puedo ser un bebé, pero Im tu papi en la cama."

"I don't speak Spanish, remember?"

"I said, I may be a baby but I'm your Papi in bed". Then I slapped her butt.

"Ouch! Move. That hurts."

"Nawh, baby. I'm good. Did you get your phone back from Loni yet?"

"Yes... And Blu called." I heard her mumble that last part. My eyes widened and I clutched my fist.

"Blu? He out of jail?". I asked through gritted teeth. I hopped upped and started pacing the floor. "Did he threatened you? If he did I swear to God-".

"No, he didn't touch me. He just apologized for his behavior before." Angie said cutting me off. Then her phone started ringing. Blu appeared across the screen.

"Put that niggah on speaker." I told her. And she did.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Wassuh Gigi?" Blu said in the phone. Gigi? What type of nickname is that?

"Hey Blu. What you need?"

"That fine body of yours in this bed with me."

What the hell? I had to leave out the room before I said something that'll start beef all over again. And I don't need that with my baby after what happened last time. Angie blocked the door so I couldn't leave.

"Blu I told you I have Kennon." Angie said into the phone.

"Break up with him. He's a wimp. And a girl like you don't need a he-she boyfriend. Especially when it comes to making love.". I held my tongue long enough.

"Blu you better watch your mouth. I'll pull up on you again without a problem. You must've forgot that I was the one who stole your girl from you. And now she don't wanna leave. So you better watch your back niggah. I ain't with that talking stuff.". I said into the phone.

"I'm back and better. You better hope I don't see your butt on the streets. That'll be last time you'll see anything.". And with that Blu hung up. I threw Angie's phone at the wall and grabbed my keys.

"Kenn, where you going?" She asked me.

"I'll be back baby. Just stay in the house." I said closing our room door.

This niggah must think he can talk shìt about anyone to any person. Nawh niggah. Not while your dealing with me.