Chapter 17

Kennon P.O.V.

I hopped out the car and looked around to see if anyone was there. I didn't see anyone. I walked down the block to a big green house with a sqaure glass in my arms.

I walked into the backyard and I put my gloves on. I smashed the glass and then popped out the screen. I climbed in and the first thing that hit me was the smell of weed and ass.

Gross. I walked into his kitchen and opened his fridge. Damn. This niggah got nothing to eat. I shook my head and took his box of the rip off brand of frosted flakes and ate it.

I walked into his living room and saw his T.V.. I turned it on and the first thing I saw was porn. I shook my head and then exit out of the window. Then a video showed up. I pressed play.

"Oh, Angie.". Blu grunted. He was jacking off to my girl? I clenched my fist. Then I dug into my pocket and pulled out the hammer. I smashed it agaisnt the T.V. screen. So this niggah thinks he's gonna have my girl, huh? We'll see.

I backed away from the T.V. screen and watched it fall. Then I heard a car pull up. I looked out the window and saw Blu coming out of his car.

I quickly jogged back to the window where I came from and climbed out. Then I put in the square glass, replacing the broken window. Then I hopped his backyard fence and landed into his neighbors yard. I hope I can get to my car from this way.

As I walked, I decided to make a phone call.

"Hello?... Yeah I need some help... This guy, he just won't leave ne girl alone... Yeah... Anytime really... About three more people will do... Okay... Ight I'll see you then... One.".

I was mad that I didn't get to damage more stuff that I wanted. But it's okay this niggah have no idea of what's gonna hit him.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Updating when I get 5 votes
Vote
&
Comment
~Lonibearr