Chapter 5

Kilo's P.O.V.
Loni's flashback.
"Who the-Samir?"Bam! Bam! Samir shot me in my arm . I fell to the floor crying in pain. Kilo moved me to the sofa and attempted to shoot Lance. That's what I saw before I blacked out.
I woke up on a hospital bed with Kilo and his crew hovering over the bed in the same room as me.

"Hey. What are y'all looking at?". I asked, trying to sit up. They all parted and I saw my sister in the bed. Her face was bruised and she had bandages all around her.

"What happened?". I asked in a small voice, trying not to cry.

"After you blacked out, your sister came and shot Samir. She said she had a feeling you were in trouble. After we thought Samir was down for good, he got up and shot Emonie then he knocked me out. But by the looks of it. He did more than just shoot Emonie.". Kilo said. Then that's when the heart monitor went to a straight line. My heart dropped.
..................................................
I lay in the hospital bed with Loni curled up on top of me. I swear the hospital crew must know us by heart. She clutched onto my shirt and I kissed her forehead. She's been sleep for almost a day.

The doctors said that our baby and Loni was going to be okay, she just was overwhelmed from being in a cramped space like that.

"Mmm.". Loni groaned, Rolling over. "K?". She whispered.

"Yeah, ma?". I asked.

"I can't wait until this baby comes out of me.".

"Me neither, ma. It's gonna get better. I promise.". I chuckled, then I kissed her temple and listened to her dose off again.