Chapter 15

Angie P.O.V.

"I'm scared.". I whined.

"C'mon. It's not that bad.". Blu said.

"We can't just get on the kiddie rides?".

'Stop being a baby. C'mon, I got you.". He said wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me in close to his body.

Blu called and asked me to go to the fair with him. I agreed thinking we were just going to get on rides. But nooo. We were supposed to be bungee jumping. I don't know why we just couldn't get on rides.

"You ready baby?". Blu asked.

"Wait what?". I started to ask but I didn't get to finish because he jumped down. And he was still holding my hand so of course I'm going to go down with him.

I screamed on the way down but Blu held on tight to my hand. I closed my eyes as we reached towards the ground, getting ready for the bungee cord to pop off and too see heaven. But I was yanked back up by the cord.

I laughed and screamed at the same time. Then I felt tears coming out of my eyes. I looked over at Blu who was laughing at my reaction. I let go of his hand and placed it by my sides. We kept going up and down until the bouncing stopped. Then the man came and released us.

"You had fun?". Blu asked.

"Yes! At first I was like hell nawh. But then your slick behind wanna jump down and i'm like forget it. Then I was like let's do it again". I said in one breath.

"Calm down, shawty. We still have some more rides to get on.

"Then why we still talking. C'mon!.". I said happily. We got on all the roller coasters. You know that tingling feeling your private part gets when you drop down on the roller coaster? Yeah, I got that. A lot. It wasn't until we rode all the rides, that's when I got hungry and Blu bought me some funnel cake.

"You ready?". He asked

"For what?". I asked, eating my funnel cake.

"The ferris wheel.". He said bluntly.

"Um. I'm not feeling so good. And it's getting late.". I lied.

"You sure? It'll be nice and relaxing.". And romantic. Which I don't need.

"I'm sure.". I smiled. He smiled and nodded.