~Cant we get this over with, Shinju-sama? I'm getting tired of this.~ said Kofura to Shinju.

"Sure." she answered. "I just didn't want this to end too quick." Naruto first looked confused, wondering about who she was talking to, but his expression changed into disgust as bugs crawled alongside Kofura's body. Naruto immediately let go and landed safely on the ground. Kofura did the same. Shinju jumped off and prepared herself for battle. She ran towards Naruto and was about to land a kick on his stomach, but he dodged and were about to kick her midair, but got kicked instead. He ended up in the air were Kofura catches him and dropped him again a few moments after on a small lake of bugs.

A scream was heard and soon a puff of smoke was been seen.

A substitution. thought Shinju. Amazing! He could use that even when he was trapped. It takes a lot to make a move once you're caught in an insect trap. Another scream was heard, but this time it was from Shinju who got knocked down from behind. Naruto stood and watched as the judge-man walked over to her side and checked if she was unconscious or not. "And the winner is: Naruto Uzumaki!" Everyone was cheering louder than before. Naruto went to his normal self and smiled and waved at the crowd. He followed the nurses whom carried Shinju out to the nurses room.

"Is she gonna be alright? I didn't hurt her too much, did I?" asked Naruto concerned.

"She's gonna be just fine. She just need some rest." said the nurse. Naruto sighed in relief.

"Naruto, if you had hurt her, you are so dead!" barked a voice from behind Naruto. He turned around to see Kiba and his team.

"No, the nurse said she'll be fine, she just need some rest."

"Yeah, you shouldn't be worried about me, I'm fine." said an angel voice, making them all look chocked at the source, Shinju.

"Shinju!" said Shino and made it to Shinju's side, squeezing her in a tight embrace. She patted him lightly on his back.

"I'm fine, Shino, really. You needn't to worry."

"You almost gave us a heart attack there, Shinju-koi." said Kiba. After Shino pulled himself away from Shinju, Akamaru jumped up, licking her on the face. As usual.

"Good to see you too, Akamaru. Where's Kofura?" asked Shinju.

"He's at home." answered Shino. Shinju nodded in response.

"I'd better go, see ya!" said Naruto and left.

"How are you doing, Shinju-chan?" asked Hinata, finally able to speak. She was too nervous with Naruto around.

"I'm fine, really. He didn't hurt me that bad."

She was taken by surprise as Kiba hugged her. She could feel all his worry, love and caring he felt for her. Shinju smiled and hugged him back, tighter then she meant to. She pulled away and gave him a quick peck on the lips, blushing while doing so.

"Shino-kun, what's wrong?" asked Hinata concerned. Kiba turned to see an angry Shino, his head tilted, darkening his already dark shades.

"My best friend is kissing my sister." he said with a bit annoyance in his voice. "There couldn't possible be anything wrong with that, don't you think, Hinata?" He sounded sarcastic. Hinata stood there, didn't know where to put herself.

Shinju smiled and got up, slowly walked her way to Shino and hugged him from behind. It seemed there were a conversation through their minds, cause they didn't said anything, but spoke through body language. Shino soon relaxed and smiled under his collar, now understood that he didn't have to be jealous anymore.

"Alright, everyone, get out. Shinju and the others need their rest." A nurse had come in and stood with a clipboard in his hands. Everyone made their way out, saying there good bye's before leaving.

"And you!" the nurse said threatening. "You are going back to bed, you are still injured and there is a possibility that you could have a concussion." Shinju sighed and sat on top of the bed, waiting patiently for the nurse to be done with his checks. Once he was satisfied, Shinju laid back down on bed and felt asleep from fatigue.

Shinju's Pov

I was awake, but still had my eyes closed. I love sleeping and just relaxing. Well, after a month of intense training with Guy-sensei and a heated fight with Naruto, no wonder I would sleep. But something didn't felt right. When I felt asleep, I was lying on a bed. Now, that I'm awake, I'm lying on the floor, a cold, hard floor. I opened my eyes, only to see a dark room with nothing in it. As I looked around, all I could see was pillars in the far end of the room, nothing else.

"I see you are awake now. Had a good night of sleep?" said a deep male voice from the darkness in the room. I could feel his chakra...and it wasn't the good kind, like Naruto's, this one was dark and cold.

"Who are you?" I asked, sitting up.

"I asked you first." the voice said, still hiding in the shadows.

"Yes, I'd slept well. Now, who are you?"

"My name is Madara Uchiha."

My name is Madara Uchiha.

His voice kept repeating in my head.

My name is Madara Uchiha.

Weren't the whole clan eradicated years ago?

My name is Madara Uchiha.

Okay, time to speak.

"What do you want from me?" I asked 'Madara'.

"Nothing special. I just need your dragon, but since I can't control it, you have to do it."

I sat there in a moment before speak again.

"I thought the Uchiha clan was wiped out years ago, Sasuke Uchiha being the only survivor. How comes it your alive then?"

"I do not need to answer your question, but you have to answer mine. Will you join the Akatsuki?"

The Akatsuki! This is getting more and more worse.

"Why should I? Unlike you, I'm fighting for peace, not death or money."

He chuckled. A deep, dark chuckle that sent shivers down my spine. And it wasn't the good one.

"We are fighting for the same, Shinju Aburame. I'd just do it...differently."

Another moment went.

"What if I refuse?" I asked.

"Then I'll have to force you." said an another male voice. A boy came out from the shadows. He had white hair and lilac eyes. A big sword was on his back.

"She'll probably die if you try to fight her, Sasuke."

"Sure thing." He was the first one talking, still hiding in the shadows. Red piercing eyes could be seen among the shadows.

I slowly stood up from the ground, facing this white haired boy.

"And who might you be?" I asked.

"I'm Suigetsu Hozuki. So do you join or refuse?"

These ninja's is S-ranked criminals. If I try to fight them, I'll lose or worse, die.

"I'd refuse. I would rather die than join an organization like yours."

"How unfortunate." said Madara. A man stepped out the shadow, he was wearing a mask and a black cloak with red clouds. The Akatsuki cloak.

This is getting more and more serious. What should I do?