Liam

Packing up our kids to head back to New York probably had to be the hardest thing I've ever done.

Z and Noah refused to be separated.

Noah kept yelling and finally we all said screw it and Z packed a bag to fly back with us. Noah is currently perched on Z's lap playing minion run and they're communicating in their own language of looks and pointing.

Aiden is fast asleep in Toya's lap, swaddled in a blanket with his pacifier to help his ears. Toya is reading a book and picking off a plate of tiny sandwiches the stewardess brought her.

She hasn't said much about her errand the other day, but when she came home and told me we needed to go back to our actual home, I wasn't going to argue with her.

She's got an uncanny way of being right when a feeling strikes her. Probably the only thing saving us now.

Satisfied that everyone is settled, I grab my laptop and move to the back of the private jet, plugging my headphones in and working on some music.

After a brief stop for refueling in Nevada, we continue onward to New York. The private airstrip thankfully is surrounded by fencing, keeping the paparazzi out as we load ourselves into an suv and head to our apartment.

Z smirks when he sees his artwork hanging around the house.

"I told you she would like it."

Disappearing towards the living room, I hear him bribing Noah to take a nap with a bedtime song. Being unable to resist, we both end up singing and Noah decides to skip his nap, his tiny feet hitting the wood floor as he takes off running for his mother.

Toya catches him and presses a sloppy kiss to his forehead, earning laughter when he wipes it off. She goes to put him down to nap and Aiden perks up. Carefully picking up my youngest son, he quiets down and watches me as I wander into my studio, Z on my heels.

Setting Aiden down in the playpen in my studio, Z and I start tracking a song we're working on, when Toya comes in, her face perplexed.

"What?"

"Trista got arrested for trespassing again."

"This is good right?"

Toya nods, "It definitely helps our case. She knows that though." She muses.

"No one ever prided her on her common sense." I mutter.

Toya shakes her head and walks out. Z and I return back to the music, but all I can think about is why she would do something that can actually help us?