"Well we are friends though." I said truthfully , like there were no titles , whatsoever.

Stace straight faced me but began driving again . 

Maybe if it stays quiet for long enough I can they will drop the subject...

"Don't play, with me Zbear. I know your ass is holding out. That our we gon ask Dewayne ourselves I know his ass won't hold back the tea." Stace said, focusing on the road but not before , giving me a warning glare.

Welp here goes nothing. "..Dewaynekissedme. " I rushed out quickly .

"Come again say what?" Candy said puzzled.

"Dewaynekissedme." I repeated quickly.

"I'm sorry what?" Stace said 

(Lmao y'all seen that movie School Dance with Kevin Hart AKA OG lil pretty thug.)

" I said," I began while huffing, "Dewaynekissedme." I rushed out the last damn part so quick I had make sure I said everything right.

"HE WHAT?!" Stace and Candy said with wide eyes.

I felt a blush creep up on my face all over again , damn it.

"OOOOOOOHHH  BITCH!" Stace said getting hype and dancing around in my seat.

Oh so fuck my life huh? Like girl you driving you gon mess around and get us killed. 

"Aye bro watch the rode." I said 

"I got this, youngin. And watch how you speaking you could have walked." She said smacking her lips."But don't even try to change the subject, though. I knew it was gon happen I should have bet money on it!"

"Yass bitch get yo man!" Candy said cheesing extra hard.

"Quick question. If y'all kissed the fuck you was running to the car for? Why y'all ain't ride together so y'all could get that one on one time ."

"Well." I began I got into basically told them about how it happened, from how it occurred to me running away.

By the end it got super quiet. Uh oh. 

"I OUTTA POP YOU IN DA DAMN FACE." Stace said looking at me shock, "WHAT YOU RUN AWAY FOR?

"Bih." Candy said looking at me with a straight face, "Okay help me if I'm wrong. The boy you have been drooling over, especially at the game , kissed you like foreal kissed you and you pushed him away and ran, because you really as though you weren't good enough ? Oh my gahwd. "

I opened my mouth to respond, but was cut off by Stace.

"I hope you know he doesn't believe this persona you're putting on saying you aren't interested , you gave yourself away when you actually responded to the kiss. He knows that you like him and is going to use that to his advantage. But they may not be a bad thing, I mean him kissing you is a sign of him liking you, as well as it proving everything we have been telling you. " she said casually .

I let what she said sink in, damn it I knew I slipped up , this is going to make things more complicated. 

"It will all be easier if you learn not to deny your feelings. You liked the kiss I know that based on how you just explained the story but you won't admit it to yourself. It's okay to like him Zbear. And they more you fight your emotions for him, the more strain it will put on you. But he doesn't give up easily, so if you think you can honestly get him to think differently then good luck. " Candy said smiling, "But trust me you gonna have to  face him again and I wouldn't be surprised if there is another kiss, sooo you gottaa stay readddy . She ended the last part singing Jhene Aiko's song "Stay Ready."