€ 29 €

Harry

Zayn's hand was locked in mine as we proceeded to walk back up the stairs. After our short make out session we decided to go back upstairs to join Louis and his friends.

"Ah you're back."  Louis says when he sees us.
"I take it the black widow has been able to calm you Mr. Bruce from your hulkish stage." Louis smirks.

"Hahaha." I say sarcastically rolling my eyes. "Very funny." Zayn is laughing next to me.
I turn to him and raise an eyebrow. "Don't know why you're laughing, he basically just called you a woman." I smirk. Zayn stops laughing and frowns. But I quickly say "but at least you're a beautiful woman." I smile at him and he looks up at me and laughs rolling his eyes.

"Ugh. You both are so cute it's almost disgusting to watch." Louis says fake gagging.

"Says the guy who spied on us to watch us have sex." I raise my eyebrows at him. Liam's eyes widen.

"You watched them shagging?" He asks. Louis shrugs.

"Not exactly. It was more of me listening in on their conversation, hoping for some action." He says. I scoff and Zayn blushes. Liam looks at him weirdly. "Oh come on Li, don't even pretend like you wouldn't watch if they just started screwing each other on the floor in front of you." Liam shakes his head no and scoffs but a blush sets on his cheeks which led me to believe differently. Louis places his hands on his hips and faces Liam all the way. "So when I showed you a picture of them on my phone and we both admitted how hot they were you didn't say that we could have a nice four-" but he doesn't finish his sentence because Liam covers his mouth and tells him to shush. His whole face is red stopping at the middle of his neck from blushing so hard and a I just laugh whole heartedly.

Suddenly I realized that the Niall bloke was missing. I look around and he seems to not be in the living room.

Louis takes Liam's hand off his mouth glaring at Liam. "Anyways. The boys and I wanted to go out to eat, you lads coming?" Louis asks.

"Yeah, sure. We'll come. If you want to Zayn." I look towards him. He nods and smiles.

"Where's Niall?" Are the first words that leave his mouth since we come back upstairs and for some reason that irritates me. I roll my eyes.

"Does it matter? I think the four of us would have a splendid time together." I say through gritted teeth. Louis laughs.

"Woah there Banner." He holds up his hand. "Don't want the other guy coming out stay calm." He jokes. He looks at Zayn and nods at me." Black widow, if you don't mind." He smirks. I roll my eyes at him and Zayn just laughs looking beautiful as always.

"He's okay for now. He won't hulk out."

"But Niall's in the kitchen getting something to drink." As soon as he said that Niall emerged from the kitchen with a glass filled with red liquid. I'm assuming it's fruit punch that mum bought.

I tried not to glare at him but I couldn't help it. He just annoys me by being here. I mean just look at him drinking out of the glass like that. Like who does that? Who drinks like that?

"Babe?" Zayn breaks me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I look at him blinking.

"I'll go get our coats." He chuckles looking up at me. I nod.

I look back at Louis and his arms are folded and he's giving me a look. Liam and Niall seems to have disappeared.