€ 7 €

€Justin€

I smiled as I traced the tattoos on his chest. The warmth of his skin making me grin. I look up at his face. His mouth is parted and sounds of snores leave his beautiful plump lips. I want to kiss him but what if he wakes up. He'll kill me.

Instead I just reach my hand up and gently brush my fingers over his lips. They're so soft. I lick my lips. He turns his head making my hand touch his cheek. I sigh before bringing my hand back down.

We got back not to long ago after having endless sex in his car till school was over. Sometimes that boy can go for hours. Not that I mind it. I like being on the receiving end of his sexual needs. Now we are just laying in his bed. He fell asleep and now I'm just waiting on him to wake up.

His phone rings and it startles me. I reach over to grab it. I roll my eyes when I see who it is.

Zayn Malik.

I huff pressing ignore. Harry stirs a little but doesn't wake. I delete the recent call. And place his phone beside me.

I don't like Zayn. He has something that I want. Harry's love. A blind man can see that Harry is in love with Zayn.
I just don't understand how he could possibly not notice.

That idiot is so oblivious to everything. I don't want him to figure it out because Harry is mine. I'm the one who gives him everything he wants. How could I not. I'd do anything for this boy.
I'm in love with him. Now that Zayn has Nick he should be out the picture and I could have Harry all to myself.

Zayn doesn't deserve him anyway. He's so annoying. He's always all over Harry as if he owns him. Which he doesn't. But it's ok. Because I will make Harry love me. I will be the only one there for him when he needs it. He'll know that I will and am the only one to be there for him and love him unconditionally.

He grunts. I look up to see him rubbing his eye with his right hand. He down at me before pushing me off him and sitting up. He stands up picking his boxers of the floor and putting them on. "Fuck" he whispers. My eyebrows scrunch in confusion and I stand up, walking over to him. I place my hand on his chest but he slaps my hand away making me frown.

"Is everything okay?" I ask.

"You need to leave. Now!" He says.

"W-why"? I ask. He glares at me. Before letting out a huff.

"I shouldn't have fell asleep." He begins walking around the room again putting on clothes at a time. "I have to go." He says grabbing his keys. "And you need to go to." He makes his way to the door that leads up stairs.

"Ok." I whisper. He nods.

"You can show your way out." He grunts making his way up the stairs. I sigh before putting on my underwear. Suddenly I hear foot steps coming back down. The door opens and I watch him go over to his drawer and pulls something out. It looks like a teddy bear or a doll or something.

"Forgot something" he mumbles making his way back up the stairs. I shrug my shoulders. Grabbing the rest of my clothes and putting them on. I head out from downstairs. Harry was my ride home so now I'm going to have to walk home. I sigh again and make my way down the street with a slight limp.

A/n: um... Can you say filler.

Why do you think that Harry left so quickly? And what did he forget?

So awkward mistake.. I put zayns mom in the story. That was my bad so if you read that pleases ignore it. Because I changed it.

Comment
Vote
Pls