€ 9 €

Zayn

I hear banging on my door and that wakes me out of my sleep. I rub my puffy eyes and sit up. I look around my room a bit and the sound continues on. I groan standing up. I pick up my phone off my bed and check the time. I've been asleep for 3 hours. They knock again and I groan. I guess my dad isn't home yet.

I walk to my door heading out. I turn the corner and make my way down the stairs to the front door. I don't bother to look through the hole so just unlock it and swing the door open. My eyes connect with green ones.

He's twirling his lip ring with his fingers but stops and gives me a dimpled smile.

"Harry" I say folding my arms.

"Hey Z," he begins clearing his throat. "Look, um.. I'm sorry about earlier.." He apologizes. "I didn't mean to just leave you there but something came up.
Literally" he mumbles the last part which leaves me confused.

"Why didn't you wait for me after school then." I ask. He looks confused for a sec but then something click and his mouth makes and 'O' shape.

"I..I um.." He stutters.

"And I called you but you ignored me." I say getting angrier as he continues to stand there. "Are you gonna answer me?" I yell.

"Zayn. I'm really sorry... I-" he's cut off by a voice behind him.

"Zaynie." The voice says. I look behind him to see a little girl rubbing her sleepy eyes. My eyes widen.

"Bunny!" I yell. She smiles before running to me. I lean down a little to pick her up twirling her around. Her arms wrapped around my neck squeezing me. "I missed you so much Bunny." I tell her.

"I missed you to zaynie." She says smiling into my neck. I place her down.

"You've gotten so big, Bun." I say putting her hair behind her ear. She blushes making me chuckle.

"You're really handsome Zaynie." She says making me smile.

"Thanks bunny. And you're really beautiful." I say bowing. She grins and blushes like mad.

"Okay if my best friend and favorite sister would stop flirting." Harry says looking at us. Nola blushes again and looks at her feet. "We can go inside yeah." I roll my eyes at him.

Nola goes inside and me and Harry go to the car to get her bags.

" As you can see. I was a bit busy today." He nods towards Nola. "I'm sorry if I forgot." He says guiltily.

"No I'm sorry for getting upset. I should have let you explained." I say.
We carry the bags to the house.

"No. You have every reason to be mad at me. Trust me" he mumbles. My eyebrows scrunch in confusion.

"What a-" but I'm cut off by Nola running to me.

"Zee." She grabs my arms with the bags in them. " I have something to show you" she grins. Her Hazel/green eyes shining. A small dimple peaks out.

"Okay bunny. Let me put this down first yeah?" I say. She lets go of me and I continue to walk to the spare room and place her stuff there. Harry comes in after me setting the rest of her bags down.

I go to leave out but Harry stops me. "How come I don't get hugs like Nola" he pouts cutely. I laugh.

"Because Nola's my special girl." I say.
He places his arms around my neck still pouting. Bring his face down to mine. We are so close our noses are brushing together.

"Am I not your special girl." He jokes smirking. I chuckle trying to hold in my laugh. I stroke his hair.

"Why you're very special Harry." I say licking my lips. He glances down at them then back at my eyes. He's grinning like crazy. I shake my head before pulling back and laughing. Harry lets out a breath. "C'mere styles" I say pulling him into a hug. My arms around his neck as he snakes his around my waist holding me tightly. Harry always gives the best hugs. His hugs are like heaven.

He just wraps you in his long arms putting his face in your neck and sometimes he would rub circles on your back how he's doing right now. His hugs are life. Then if that's not enough. He always smells divine, like mint and cologne with a bit of mangos. Smelling like a clean tropical island. If the hug doesn't do it. His smell definitely will.

I hesitantly unwrap my arms around his neck. He doesn't let me go though but actually pulls me closer. I let a small laugh. " h-Harry. Your sister is waiting to show me something." He sighs before slowly letting me go. He takes his hand and rubs the back of it on my face softly before turning around and exiting the room. I blink letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding before following him out.

"What is it that you want to show me bunny." I say when I reach the living room. She motions for me to come sit with her so I do. On the table she has a drawing of a forest. It's a pretty good drawing if I do say so myself.

"This is for you." She hands me the drawing.

"Really?" I ask. She nods.

"thanks Nola." I hug her. "Did you draw this?" I ask. She nods shyly putting a hair behind her ear.
"Wow, this is.. It's.."

"You don't like it" she says disappointed. She try's to take it from me but I pull it back.

"No the opposite. I absolutely love it." I say. "Where did you learn to draw like this?" I ask. She shrugs her shoulders.

"I saw your drawings and they are really good. So I thought that I could do it to." She says. "I really like it" she smiles.

"Yeah well you're really good too. Especially at your age." I say.

"Thanks zaynie." She grins. I nod. I can see Harry looking at us so I turn to him but he looks away.

"Want to join us Haz? We were just about to draw something amazing." I say smiling at him.

"Uh. No actually I was just going to make us something to eat. You hungry Bunny?" He asks looking at his sister. She nods. "You?" He asks looking at me.

"Yeah, I could eat. What do you have in mind?" I ask.

"Oh not so fast Malik." He smirks. "It'll be a surprise." He says.

"Ok Styles." I grin. "Impress me." I say.

"Impressing.. Coming right up." He winks before making his way to the kitchen. I laugh before looking down biting my lip.

"Z.." I look up at Nola.

"Oh right. Drawing." I say smiling.
" what do you want to draw?" I ask.

"The ocean." She says.

"Ooh. You want a challenge little styles." She laughs nodding her head. " here I'll show a you a neat little trick for water ok?" I say.

"Okay." She says. And we begin to draw.

10 minutes later she speaks up. "Zayn?" She says.

"Yeah bunny?"

"Do you love Harry?" She ask. I smile.

"Yeah, of course I love Harry. He's my best friend." I say. "I love you as well." I grin pinching her cheeks.

"No. I mean... Do you love him like a boyfriend?" She ask. My eyes widen and I stop drawing.

"W-why do you asks that?"

"Because. That's how you look at him. And that's how he looks at you." I shake my head.

"No bunny. I think you're confused." I say. "Harry's just my best friend." She laughs.

"If you say so, Malik." She says.

A/n: Welp.. Here it is. Idek. But Bunny knows. She knows even if Zayn doesn't yet.

Decided to update because it's my Irish Prince Birthday. That beautiful little Leprechaun. Plus I really wanted to update but I don't want to get your hopes up because I won't be able to keep doing this.

I fucking love him!!

Happy birthday Nialler!!!

Vote
Comment
Pls
Ily Thanks for reading 💙