€ 11 €

Harry

My face was in the palm of my hand as I mindlessly scribbled down the lessons on the bored. I honestly don't even want to be here. It's not like it's hard but it's boring. I let out a huff just wanting this class to be over.

My mind keeps wondering back to Zayn and the almost kiss we shared. I wanted to kiss him. So badly, but I couldn't ruin it. I couldn't risk him hating me. Besides he just got out of a relationship. He's not ready to start another and I don't want to hurt him.

I heard him crying when I pushed him off me. He tried to be quiet about it but the room was completely silent and all I could here was the restrained sobs struggling to leave his throat. I wanted to hold him, to pull him to me and kiss him telling him that it's okay. I wanted to run my fingers through his black hair and sing him to sleep like I do Nola sometimes. I wanted to kiss every inch of his face to get him to let out that beautiful laugh of his.

But I couldn't. I didn't want to mess it up. He's going to be able to have a future, a life with someone that can make him happy and love him better than I can. I can't give him that. A happy life.

People like me aren't meant to be happy.

My phone vibrates taking me out of my thoughts. I lean back to reach into my pocket pulling out my phone and unlocking it. I see that I have 3 messages.

From Big Booty Lou 🍑: hey babe. Haven't seen you in a while. When are you gonna swing by.

From Big Booty Lou🍑: what? Zayn got your tongue. 😻😏

I roll my eyes. He sent the second one when I didn't respond. I chuckle before responding back to him.

To Big Booty Lou 🍑: 😒 I can't. I have responsibilities 😴. Nola's staying over.

I got a response before I can even look at the other text. Damn he types fast.

From Big Booty Lou🍑: you son of a bitch. WHY HAVENT I SEEN HER YET YOU DIPSHIT!! YOU BRING YOUR ASS WITH YOUR SISTER! OR ELESE IM GONNA PERSONALLY KICK YOUR ASS!!

I laugh out loud. Louis is something else. I here the teacher clear his voice and it makes me look up. He's glaring at me with a raised eyebrow. I roll my eyes and look down at my phone.

To Big Booty Lou🍑: fine. But I'm not taking her to the bar so your house it is.

After I send that I open up the other message.

From BC: you look extra hot today babe. ;)

I turn around and glance at Justin. He's looking at me. When we make eye contact he smiles and bites his lip. I wink at him.

To BC: oh I know.

From BC: who were you texting. It looks like you were smiling. Was it Zayn?

I roll my eyes. Why would he asks me if its Zayn. What does he have to do with anything.

To BC: it's none of your fucking business but if you must know, no it wasn't Zayn.

From BC: sorry I didn't mean to pry... Hey listen. Can I come over tonight. :)

To BC: No.