Film (Turkey x Reader)[Part 1]

Start from the beginning

"Ugh... Why do you have to strike up now?" You groaned on your pillow.

You really wanted to sleep since you felt like you were going to explode in a matter of time.

After years of no contact, you finally got in touch with Sadik when you started your first year of college again. How? Okay so ever since you had insomnia you decided to talk with people to kill some time. You went on Kik talking with random people until you finally reached his unknowingly back then. You guys chatted for a couple of months and became close friends. When you both decided to call each other on Facetime, you both were surprised.

You never knew that for the past fourteen years that he would grow up to be someone you wouldn't recognize in years. He grew up to be a handsome man you never expected to be since he was such an idiot back then and you teased him a lot that he'd get a lot of acne when he grows up. But the present made you wrong.

And now you had no idea if this was good or bad. That you were actually falling for him. But you had no idea for what kind of love was it for. Was it for his looks or the fact that he seemed like his rascal self from the past.

You ended up not sleeping. You got up by the time your alarm went off, and directly went to the bathroom and took a shower.

"(Y/n)." You heard Matthew call outside.

"What?" You answered turning off the water to hear him clearly.

"Your exam came in!" You rose your eyebrow in confusion.

"Exam?"

"Remember you told me that your exam was to make a short film?" Finally you face palmed and remembered it. "The results came out."

You froze in fear. It was the results.

"Place it down on my desk." You answered.

Matthew gave a knock as an answer.

You stayed in the shower a bit longer than you've expected. You hurriedly dried up after your long shower and changed into some comfortable clothes.

You looked at the white envelope that had the stamp of your school on it. You shook nervously and snatched the envelope. You landed on your bean bag and opened the envelop nervously. You took out the results out slowly only to find a letter.

"Shit..." You cursed and started to read the letter.

Salutations Ms. (Full Name),

We are so sorry to tell you that you did not pass your exam. Your film was wonderful, but it lacked creativity and spark. Mr. Thornfield commented that you are his most prized student. So we, the Department of Fine Arts, are giving you a second chance to retake the exam. You are given a month to create another short film with your chosen budget. I hope you understand.

Fine Arts Department of (Insert name of university here)

You wanted to break down and cry, but you needed to plan for your next film right away.

Suddenly your iPad rang. You groaned and answered the call to see the Turk eating dinner.

"Did it take you that long to eat shawarma?" You asked him as he rolled his eyes and pointed his shawarma at you.

"Hey, it's some of the left over ingredients and I don't intend to get some good ingredients got to waste." He took a bite of his food. "Also what's wrong? You look down, sevgilim."

"I..." You sighed and slammed your hand lightly on the floor. "I failed my exam."

"What?" He sounded surprise. "Your film was good!"

"The department said that it lacked creativity and spark. Good news is that Thornfield gave me another chance and the department gave me a month." You placed your iPad on top of your chest. "Help me, I'm out of ideas."

"I know!" You looked up at the iPad.

"What?"

"Come here to Istanbul! Maybe you can find it here!"

You narrowed your eyes at him.

"How sure are you?"

"My country is full of many wonders you've never seen before!" He gave a cocky smile. "I assure you that you can find your inspiration here sevgilim!"

"How?"

"I'm not sure how, but I am sure that you will find it here." He smiled at you that made you remember his times with you in Toronto.

"Fine, since you're my best friend." You rolled your eyes as he gave a small cheer and started to yell stuff in Turkish.

"Evet! Sevgilim buraya geliyor!" He cheered.

"Hey, hey, hey! Don't get too excited just yet, I need to sum up my stay and everything."

"You could stay with me." He suggested. "I have a guest room you could stay in so you don't need a hotel."

"Hey, who says I wasn't planning to get out of Istanbul?" You smirked.

"I know people and places." He crossed his arms as he finished his food.

"Fine, it's settled."

"I'm positive that you will enjoy your stay here."

"Let me get my ticket, I'll talk to you later."

"Hoşçakal!"

"Hoşçakal." You said your goodbyes.

You then noticed that you've been actually smiling the whole time.

So I'll be staying in one roof with him-

You shook your head from your fantasies and gave a determined look.

"Okay! To Istanbul for inspiration!"

What kind of inspiration though?

I need to stop fangirling. This took me two days to write and I had to go for other fanfics and fanart to make this. Fangirling gives me inspiration so if I ever need inspiration, I've got my dark side.
Auf Wiedershen for now!

-Pumpkin

One-shots! Hetalia x Reader!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara