"What do you know about him that you won't let him come?" I cried. "You literally just met him and Sora and I knew him for years!"

Goofy looked up and gasped, "He's gone!"

"Huh?" We said. We looked around. He wasn't there. It was like he never was never here.

"Nice going," I grumbled at Donald.

"Now, let's look to the positive side," Sora said. "Maybe we will run into Kairi too!"

"I guess," I said.

"Sakura? What's wrong? You sound upset," Sora asked.

"W-What nothing's wrong!" I cried. "I'm fine! Just a little mad that Donald said that Riku couldn't come!" I glared at Donald, hoping they won't see through my lie. The truth was, I was a little sad that Riku came and disappeared, as if he had better things to do than talk to us.

We went to the small house in Third District where Aerith, Leon and Cid were. Cid asked, "You guys ever heard of Maleficent?"

Sora shook his head no. I had no response because that name sounded very familiar. Where have I heard that name before? "I hear she's in town," Cid continued.

"Who is she?" Sora asked.

"A witch, man, she's a witch!" Cid cried.

"She's the reason why this town is full of Heartless," Leon added. "Don't take her lightly."

"She's been using the Heartless for years," Aerith continued.

"We lost our world, thanks to her," Leon said stiffly.

"One day, a swarm of Heartless took over our world!" Cid said.

"That was nine years ago," Leon added.

"I get out of that mess and came here with these guys," Cid finished.

"That's awful!" Donald said. What happened to them seemed awfully familiar to me. Maybe my world was overrun by the Heartless, too?

"Our ruler was a wise man named Ansem," Leon said. "He dedicated his life to studying the Heartless."

"His report should tell us how to get rid of the Heartless," Cid said.

"Where is it?" I asked.

"We don't know," Leon replied. "It got scattered when our world was destroyed."

"I'm sure Maleficent has most of the pages," Cid said.

"Head you ever heard of the bell here?" Aerith asked.

"What bell?" Sora said.

"There's a legend behind it," Yuffie said as she entered the room.

"But it has been boarded up for years," Aerith sighed.

"Where is it?" I asked.

"In Second District," Aerith replied.

"I hear if you ring it three times, something will happen," Cid said.