"I'm not dreaming this time, right?" Breathed Sora.

"I hope not," Riku sighed as he brushed his hair off of his face. I thought he looked a little cute when doing that. I immediately turned red again from thinking that thought and turned my face away and hoped my face will return to its natural shade before Riku noticed. "Took me forever to find you two."

"Riku!" Sora cried happily as we walked towards the exit. Sora stopped. "Wait a second, where's Kairi?" He asked.

"Isn't she with you two?" Riku blinked.

Sora hung his head, showing that he was saying no. "Well, don't worry. I'm know she made it off the island, too," Riku comforted. "Anyways, we're finally free. Hey, Kairi might even be looking for us now. We'll all be together again soon. Don't worry. Just leave everything to me, I know this--"

A Shadow Heartless appeared and began creeping its way to the unsuspecting Riku. Sora and I jumped and destroyed the Heartless. Riku turned to us. "Leave it to who?" Sora asked.

I burst out laughing. "Riku, if you can't even sense a small Shadow Heartless creep up to you, how are we going to leave this situation to you?"

He ran up to us, "Sora, Sakura, what did you--"

"We've been looking for you and Kairi, too, with their help," Sora said.

Goofy and Donald waved as Riku averted his gaze to them and back at us. "Who are they?" He asked.

"Ahem, my name is--" Donald started.

"We've visited so many places and worlds, looking for you," Sora interrupted Donald's introduction.

"Really?" Riku replied. "Well, what do you know? I never would of guessed."

"Oh, and guess what?" Goofy said as he placed his hands of our shoulders. I saw Riku's eyes twitch a little and he quickly gave Goofy a mean glare before he returned to his normal self. Why he bothered that Goofy was touching me? "Sora and Sakura are Keyblade Masters."

"Who would thought of that?" Donald called.

"What's that mean?" Sora cried as he faced Donald.

"So, this is called a Keyblade?" Asked Riku.

We turned back to see Riku holding Sora's Keyblade. "Huh? Hey, give it back!" Sora shouted as he reached out to grab his Keyblade. Riku jumped back a little and Sora lost his balance and fell over.

Riku examined the Keyblade a bit more. "Catch," He said.

"Huh?" Sora said as Riku tossed his key blade back to him. He caught it. "Whoa. Okay, so, you're coming with us, right? We've got this awesome rocket. Wait 'til you see it!"

"No, he can't come!"' Donald declared.

"What?" I said.

"Forget it!" Donald shouted.

"Oh, come on! He's our friend!" Sora whined.

"Donald, unless you want me to kick you so hard that you will fly to another world, let Riku come!" I threatened.

"I don't care!" Donald cried.