Part 50

Savanah's POV:
I grabbed his hand absent minded lay. He tensed up. I let him think I hated him do he wouldn't fight for me when I left. It hurts so bad. I wanted to tell him I loved him but I was in labor and it was to late. I made my choice. He gets the kids and I figure my life out. I hope someday he opens that letter I gave him when we first went our separate ways. .

"AHHHH" I screamed as I pushed. "Breathe" Grayson cooed. "I can't" I cried "it hurts" I sobbed. "Hey, hey, look at me. Look in my eyes. Concentrate on me" he said pushing back the hairs framing my face. "Breathe, inhale , exhale" he repeated. I did as told focusing on his amazing eyes. Breathing in and out. "One more push!!" The doctor told me. I took a deep breath and pushed as hard as I could until I heard the most beautiful cry in the world. "You have a baby girl" the doctor smiled " let's push threw and deliver this last baby" she smiled. They cut the cod and placed her in Grayson arms. I focused on him still. As his jaw quivers as he held in tears. As hard as he tried little tears slipped down his face looking at our baby girl. "Hi" he whimpered. "I love you. I'm your daddy" he cried. She smiled and wrapped her hand around his finger. The moment was soon broken by my screams as I pushed in pain. "I gotta go help mommy push out your sibling@ he explained to the baby giving her to the nurse who put her into the incubator.
"Push" Grayson said as I pushed as hard as I could. Then just like before I heard the cry of my baby. "It's a boy" Grayson smiled. They handed out son to Grayson and he looked down at him. "Hey little man" he smiled. "I love you. We'll play catch and shoot hoops. I'll be a the best dad I can be" he cried. He turned to me. "Do you want to..." He gestured for me to hold the baby bus I shook my head. "Don't push your own children away" he yelled at me at the right voice so he wouldn't startle the baby. "I'm not pushing him away!! I'm not pushing anyway!!" I sobbed "I just want everyone to be happy. I have feelings two you know! I can't just let life drive me down the road anymore. It's my turn to drive. I'm running out of gas and I need to keep going or I'll be stuck and won't be able to go back or toward. I'll need someone to save me again and I just want to keep going" I cried. "I'm sorry" he mumbled. " i do at want you to be sorry for me" I said sighing. "I'm not sorry for you I'm sorry you missing out on the best thing you'll ever have in your life. A family. Keep trying to change yourself. All you'll get is a sad life. Your not going to be happy without a family. It's all you ever wanted" he said walking away taking out son with him I'm guessing to put him with out daughter in the incubator.

Grayson's POV:

Holding my babies felt like hiding the sun and the moon in my hands. I need both times function. A nurse had confronted me about their names and I went with Erin and Eric. I just looked at them and just saw those names. Naming a kid is one of the forts decisions you make as a parent and it was hard. This could affect my whole life. The fact that I had to make that choice on my own was even worse. Mother of the year goes to Savanah Rossmen. With or without her by my side I will raise my children and love them.

I held my baby girl in my arms as she she devoured the bottle I made for her. Eric continued to sleep in the bassinet so I would feed Him after words. "Hey baby girl " I spoke making her smile "Daddy loves you" I cooed. "Hey Erin" I said trying to burp her. She gave quit burp and I placed her in her bassinet doing a victory dance. Just in time to catch it my sister Cameron and brother Ethan showed up. "Oh my god" Cameron gassed looking at Eric" he precious" she cooed lifting him into her arms. "I wanted to talk to you guys" I smiled. "Shoot" Ethan said picking up Erin. "Well your both holding your god children" I smiled. "Wait so your Erin is my god daughter!" Ethan smiled I nodded and Cameron smiled too. "Aaron will be Eric's god father and Shane will be Erin's god mother" I explained. "I Will?!?" Shane smiled walking in the room. I nodded at her and soon after explained it all to Aaron.  I knew by there expressions I made good choices.
"Guys now that your all here I needed to tell you that I don't want anyone talking about Savanah to twins. She chose to leave then and I don't want them to know that. When they get old enough I will be the one to explain it to them" I said as everyone nodded.
Savanah's POV:

I was going to the took Grayson and the babies were placed in, but when I got there I over heard Grayson talking to his family. "I don't want you talking to Savanah to the twins" he said. My heart sunk and I held back tears. I was going to hold them and say my goodbyes but what's the point? I slid the letter I wrote tho the kids under the door and asked the doctor is I could be released from the hospital and Grayson would stay with the babies. They were hesitant but they agreed. And that was the end of my story...
*
*
*
A/n I'm snowed in my house because there is a foot and a half of snow outside and it's still coming down 😂😂. I'm going to add and epilogue chapter to this one and then go back and fix my spelling and grammar there out the book. The new book will new will be called Changed . It's going to be a continuation of this book 16 years later. I'm sorry for anyone who wanted Savanah and Grayson to end up together. I guess you'll just have to wait to the next book. 😉. I will explain everyone and there age and new characters. I
Also to my previous contest winners I might change your characters a tiny bit so I can tie them into the story. I might give them different parents and stuff but they will be generally the same. Alright love yah, bye 😝.