Part 16

So today was a depressing day for me. Today was my first day back to school. I concatenated jumping out my window, but i didn't. So school is over and it was worse than i thought. My new locker is next to the kid that doesn't know the definition of bathing is. Yeah so enjoy the part! Love yah :P

|One week later|

Grayson's POV:

So it has been a week since my little out burst. I apologized to Aaron and have been on a date with Hannah. I asked her out on one today and i'm on my way there now. I asked her to go to the beach and i'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. Speaking of girlfriends Jack and his aren't doing to well.

No one knows where he was that night but i have a feeling Savanah knows something. She has been covering for his lack of getting out of bed. Every time she defends him i can see Aaron tense up a bit. To be honest i enjoy watching him get jealous.  It makes me not feel crazy that i'm jealous too.  The jealousy has channeled down though. That is what Hannah is for. It's not that i don't like her because i do. It's just that she is so vulnerable.

Savanah's POV:

"Jack i can't keep covering for you!" I yelled. " Savanah i can't tell her!" Jack yelled back. "I understand that but you need to leave your room!" i yelled. We went back and forth until he caved. "Fine! Only because it's affecting you and Aaron." He sighed. 

Aaron hasn't said anything to me but i can see him getting jealous.  It makes me mad he thinks there is something between me and Jack. I trust him with my life and he doesn't trust me around his best friend! It's complete shit! Besides me being pissed at him are relationship is fine. We are going out tonight his request. I don't really want to go because i'm mad but whatever.  

I brushed my hair and parted it to the right. Then i put on my makeup and outfit. I got in the car beside Aaron and he started driving. "Why are you all quiet?" Aaron laughed. "I'm not" I huffed. "Saaassy" Aaron joked. "Untrusting Jealous assholeeeee" I hissed. "Oh come on" He laughed. "Good bye" I said climbing into the back seat. "Listen Jack told me why you were covering. I agree that he needs to think before talking to Kayce. It's just i was worried he made a move on you and felt guilty so hid away in his room. I'm sorry please sit up here with me" He whined. "Fine" I said climbing back into the front seat. "Kiss me" he smirked. " No" i said. "It's in your benefit that you do" he told me pulling into a restaurant.  "Why would that be?" i crossed my arms. "Because look at me." He pointed to his face "You want this". "As if" i laughed. "Oh yah" he smirked. He grabbed my face and smashed our lips together. "Okay fine i do benifit" i said when he pulled away.

A/N: Heyo! Love yah :P