Part 6

Hey babes :P

Savanah's POV: 

When i woke up Grayson was still on his side of the bed. I know i said going to LA is my chance to run away but i promised them to start over. Plus you know Grayson would track my ass down faster than Ethan could eat a slice of pizza. I sighed and tried to leave his room but it was still locked. "Uhh they said they would put this behind them" I sighed. "I'm sorry Ethan probably did that" Grayson laughed as he woke up. He got out a key and unlocked it. "Thank you" I said and headed for the bathroom. I showered and rapped myself in a towel. "Fuck" I whispered realizing i had no clothes. "Grayson" I said peeking my head out of the door. "He is outside whats up" Ethan said coming out of his room. "Can i have a pair of clothes from my suitcase" I asked. He nodded and went into my room and came back with sweats and a tee shirt. "I couldn't find your suitcase so just put this on for now" He shrugged and handed me a pair of Grayson's clothes. I put it on and went to get the stuff out of my suitcase. "Steeling my clothes" Grayson said leaning against the door way. "Ethan gave them to me because he couldn't find my suit case." I told him. "I was kidding" He laughed. "You can just keep it you look better in it anyways" He insisted. "Thanks" I laughed. "Were flying out tonight there was a change of plan" Grayson added. "Well i'm all packed so it doesn't make a difference to me" I shrugged. "Can you help me pack i haven't started" Grayson scratched his neck and chuckled. "Real smooth" I laughed. He pulled out a suit case and opened his closet. He grabbed a sweatshirt and a tee shirt and i looked at his clothes. I pulled out a red sweat shirt with a yellow collar and yellow rings around the bottom of the sleeve. "Nice choice" He said looking at the sweatshirt. "I don't know what to pick i don't know your style" I chuckled throwing it in his bag. "Anything i have i like" He shrugged throwing in multiple pairs of sweatpants. I laughed and took out a few tee-shirts and a pair of vans and put them in. "Since when do you where Van's" I said looking at his massive collection of every type of Vans imaginable. "I guess i thought they were amazing when they first got popular but i never wear them" He laughed. I finished putting in shirts and then threw in a few pairs of Vans for good luck. "I'm probably going to wear the same shoes everyday i don't need those" He chuckled. "Who says they were for you i might be auctioning them off" I smirked. "No then i won't have the full collection" being the over dramatic person he was he hugged his shoes one by one and put them back in the closet. "Gay" I mumbled. "Oh really" Grayson said jokingly. "You heard me" I fake smiled. "Your the one who is gay that explains why your not drooling over me" He said flexing his biceps.  "Yeah okay. So your ugly ass face has nothing to do with it" I smirked. "That's it" He said jumping over his bed to the side i was on. "No stop i'm sorry" Laughed running out of his room. Him being much faster followed me and threw me over his shoulder. "Stop please" I laughed as he threw me on his bed pinning me down. "Say i'm sexy" He smirked. "No" I laughed. "Do it or i'll sit on you" He laughed with me. "Fine your sexy" I laughed. I pushed him off of me and continued to laugh. "I know i'm sexy" He smirked. I rolled my eyes playfully and closed up his suit case. "Are you exited to go to LA" Grayson asked after he stopped laughing. "A little bit" I shrugged not sure on how i felt about it. "Will your parents mind" He was now being serious. "They are only home for holidays or birthdays there jobs are far away" I told him. "Oh" He looked down. "Grayson don't feel sorry for me i'm fine" I reashored him. "What ever" He said laying back in his bed. "Are we staying at a hotel?" I asked sitting down next to him. "Yeah, me and you are sharing a room and Ethan is sharing with Aaron and Jack is in a room with his girlfriend" He explained. "Oh cool" I said. "Hey guys were leaving in a couple of ours wanna go get some McDonalds?" Ethan asked. "Sure but i think we should leave him" I said pointing to a sleeping Grayson. Ethan laughed and we skated to McDonald's. "So whats the deal with you and Grayson" Ethan said wiggling his eyebrows. "Oh my god you two never stop talking about me and Grayson" i sighed. "He keeps asking what we are but there is no us" i said a bit annoyed. "That's only because he loves you" Ethan defended. "Listen i need time to figure myself out. For the last year my fear made me someone else and i want to re find myself okay" I shrugged. "I get it" He nodded. "Thank the lord" I said making praying hands to the sky. "Should we get Gray food" I asked looking at the menu when we got inside. "Yeah if we don't he would kill us" Ethan laughed. We ordered and carried the bags home. "It's in your best interest that some of that food is mine" Grayson said when we entered the house. I laughed and threw him his bag. "Your the best" He smiled cheesily and stuffed his face with his Big Mac. We finished and their mom dropped us off at the airport. "Bye mom see you next week" Grayson kissed her cheek and hugged her goodbye. Ethan did the same and we entered the airport. We went threw security and sat until our gate was called. "You nervous" Grayson laughed as we boarded the plane. "How did you know?" i said looking around. "You haven't stopped shaking" he replied. We saw our seats and i was on the end next to Grayson. Ethan was at the window seat so we were in one little row. I put on my seat belt and turned of my phone and i was really nervous. "Calm down" Grayson laughed. I looked out the window and jumped a bit seeing we were of the ground. Grayson laughed and hugged me from the side. "Dude were fine" He laughed. "This isn't funny" I glared at him. "Yes it really is" He continued to laugh. I sat facing the isle so my back was to him. "Oh come on" He chuckled. "Your an ass" I huffed. "Yeah and a hot one just come here" He said pulling me into his chest. "Go to sleep" He whispered as i snuggled into his chest. My eyes became heavey and soon i was fast asleep.

A/N:

Wasup Bae's thanks for ten votes. Comment what you think so far and a vote is appreciated :b Love yah! Bye :)