Part 3

Friday

Grayson's POV:

I feel like total shit. This past week Ryan has made up beat Savanah to a bloody pulp. She kept repeating to us today it all will end and I'm really worried. "Grayson do you think Savanah will really kill herself" Ethan said as we made our way to the bus. "I don't care" I lied. "Can I tell you something" Ethan asked. "Yeah bro anything" I shrugged. "I think I have feelings for Savanah" He said playing with his hands. "No you can't don't say that" I half yelled. "Why would you care you find pleasure in her pain!" Ethan yelled. "No I don't Ryan threatened me to kill Savanah If I stop beating her okay" I whispered. "Wait why didn't you tell me" Ethan whisper yelled. "He said he would kill her if I did" I sighed. "Dude why would you care?" Ethan asked. "Because i'm in love with okay!" I yelled. "And so sat and watched her get beat!" Ethan pushed me. "Because I didn't want her to die" I pushed him back. "Well now she's going to" He threw me to the floor. Ethan ran off. "Where are you going!" I yelled. "To save my girl!" He yelled back.

No! This is all wrong. She's my fucking girl and I need to save her. I got up and ran after him. On the way I passed Ryan. "Where are you going" Ryan asked. "Non of your business Douche bag" I threw him onto the road. "You know our deal Grayson" Ryan smiled. "It's going to be hard to kill her when your hospitalized" I said smashing my fist into his face. I continued to bash his head into the ground until I saw someone coming. I ran of and threw the woods to get to Savanah's before Ethan.

Ethan's POV:

I fucking called it! One year ago before we started to bully Savanah when she first started dating Ryan I could tell Grayson was jealous, but I forgot after we threw her in a dumpster on her birthday a year from today. Ryan thought she cheated on him and wanted her to pay. That's how it all started. Over time it got worse but I could always tell Gray was holding a grudge against Ryan.

As I neared Savanah's house I saw spray paint going from Ryan's house to hers. I followed it to her front door. I slammed on it and screamed "Savanah LET ME IN". There was no answer so I kicked it in. "SAVANAH" I yelled running threw her house. I ran into the bathroom to see her chugging a whole bottle of pain killer. She sat in the tub and went under the water. "NO SAVANAH" I yelled and dragged her out. She went un conscience . I stood her up and squeezed her stomach from behind causing her to throw up the pills. After I made sure she threw up all the pills I cleaned her face and carried her into her living room. "Holy fucking shit" Grayson came running and started to cry. "She's fine she threw up all the pills she will wake up soon" I said laying her on the coach. "Do you really love her" I asked my brother. "For the past 3 years" He sobbed. "Your lucky I care about you. If she asks I was never here and it was all you" I said walking out of the house.

Grayson's POV:

In 6th grade me and Savanah were playing at the park and we played truth or dare. She said truth and I asked her if she ha ever kissed someone. She said no. Then I said truth and she asked me the same thing. We agreed to kiss each other so we won't have to lie when we tell people we kissed. Since then I liked her but in 8th grade I started to fall in love with her. We were really good friends like on the level you tell them everything. Her Ethan Ryan and I used to hang out every now and then. Then in 9nth grade Ryan and Sav started dating and he thought she cheated. I was mad to begin with because she was dating Ryan so when he asked us to throw her in a dumpster I agreed. You can't even grasp how much I regret it. Ryan sucked us into bulling her and then it turned violent. It was so hard to watch her be so confused on how her friends could beat her up. I know there is a slim chance of her forgiving me even if I explain the story but I have to try. For god sake.... I love her.

Savanah's POV:

"Am I dead" I mumbled as I got off the coach. "No" A familiar voice said making me turn around. I jumped when I saw Grayson sitting there. "I'm not going to hurt you anymore. You can trust me" He said getting up. I backed away and he started to cry. "Was it not enough pill's why am I not dead" I gasped. "I made you throw them up after you passed out" Grayson said whipping way his tears. "Why are you crying" I said confused. "I never waned to hurt you. Ryan said he would kill you and Ethan if I didn't make him hurt you with me." Grayson tried to come closer but I backed up again. "Stop lying" I spat at him. "I'm not lying he thought you cheated so he made us bully you. I never wanted to hurt you........ I I...... Have feelings for you" Grayson stuttered the last part. "Stop lying you don't care about me" I started to cry. "Yes I do! I saved you from death! Please............................ I love you" He whispered his last three words. "Please come home with me. Let me and Ethan take care of you. You deserve to be taken care of for once" He said grabbing my hand. I slowly nodded and he pulled me into a hug. "Your safe now, your safe with me" He whispered. He brought carried me on his back to his house. It was easily a mile so I was surprised he could carry me. I drifted to sleep half way there.

Grayson's POV:

"Ethan set up the air mattress Savanah is sleeping in my bed."I said laying her down under my sheets. "Okay, did you tell mom she's staying here?" Ethan replied. "Yeah mom remembers having her over a few years back" I said tucking Savanah into my bed. I shut off the light and layed on the air mattress. I watched her move in her sleep. It may seem weird but it was cute. It made me happy to see her peaceful. "Stop looking at me it's weird" Savanah flipped over so she was facing me. "Sorry" I chuckled. "Do you remember 6th grade?" I asked her. "Vaguely" she whispered. "Do you remember when we kissed" I smiled. "Yeah, how could I forget falling out of a tree because I leaned in to far" She rolled her eyes jokingly. "Can you promise me something?" She started to tear up. I nodded. "Please don't hurt me again" She cried. "Oh baby girl I won't" I said pulling her into my arms. "I wont" I whispered as she fell back asleep. I put her down and fell asleep on the air mattress .

Savanah's POV:

I made shore Grayson fell back asleep before I tried to sneak out. "Fuck" I whispered. This bastard locked his door from the outside. I sat back I his bed. He moved a lot in his sleep. Something is telling me to trust him but at the same time I don't want to get let down again. Last time I trusted him he threw me in a dumpster on my birthday. I had a small crush on him but Ryan really liked me so I dated him. I regret that a lot. If I never dated him I would have never been bullied by that narcissistic ass hole. I looked at Grayson thinking about what he said. His story really did make sense, but he said he loved me? Like wtf is he talking about. I never thought he ever like me but love! That's a whole different level. I want to believe it. Really bad actually. Not that I love him back it's just no one has ever loved me b, but him and Ethan both need to prove selves to me.