Part 38

Grayson's POV:

I watched as Savanah hugged Jack and laugh with Jack. There just best friends right? Even thought i completely trust both of them i'm jealous. Watching her push his shoulder made me want to kiss her to claim she was mine.She's making me extremely thirsty and doesn't even know it. 

Savanah's POV:

"Grayson"i said shaking his shoulders. Grayson was staring at a wall for  a good five minutes. "Wait what!" He jumped as i shook him. "You were staring at a wall" i laughed "Everyone's in the car lets go we want to eat". Grayson stood up and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Let's go" he smiled.

We appeared in front of the restaurant. I hoped out with the rest of the gang and we took our seats at a table."I'm Toni i'll be your waiter today how may i start you of with drinks?" The waiter smiled. "Can i have a Coke?"Ethan said. "Sure an for the beautiful girl next to you" Toni said smiling. I blushed.  I was sitting next to Grayson.... an Ethan. On the other side of Grayson was Shane than Jack. We were in one of those square booths. "My Girlfriend would like an icetea" Grayson stated threw gritted teeth. "O i was talking to the blond but okay" Toni chuckled. "Yeah you see this girl right here. Yeah that's my girlfriend"Grayson gestured to me. "Oh dear i'm so sorry" Toni faked. "Yeah that's nice" Grayson rolled his eyes. "Can we have a different waiter?" i asked Toni. "Why?"he asked. "Your face irritates me" i told him. "Oh okay"he said walking away. i chuckled as Grayson smirked. I kissed his cheek and he held my hand under the table. 

After lunch we went home and Grayson pulled me into his room. "Thank you for what you did at the restaurant" He smiled kissing my cheek."Your welcome"i chuckled."I don't like when guys look at you." Grayson sighed. "Well i don't like when girls look at you either" i added sitting on his bed. "That's different though" he said sitting next to me. "How is that different."i scoffed."Because your so beautiful and i kind of just  feel like a let down. I know i'm so cocky and let's face it i'm highly attractive it's just...your..... i can't even put your beauty in words. I can never promise you that i'll have a stable career or even money,  but i love you and that counts right?" Grayson rambled on.  I couldn't help but chuckle as he went on and on. "Grayson" i sighed. "What?"he asked. "Kiss me " i said grabbing his face. 

Shane's POV:

"I'm going to go check on Grayson and Savanah" Jack said getting up. "Sooooo" Ethan said awkwardly. "Have you ever smoked?" i asked randomly. "No..."Ethan answered fastly. "oh" i mumbled. "have you?" he asked. "yup" i answered. "oh.. okay" Ethan answered. "Have you ever done drugs?" he asked moments later."All the time"i chuckled. "Oh okay"Ethan nodded. "HOLY GUYS YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT THEIR DOING IN THERE"  Jack yelled runing back into the living room. "What?"i asked. Jack wiggled his eye brows."Wait are they having s-"  I covered Ethan's mouth. Jack nodded.Ethan's eyes widened and i burst out laughing.

I have only been in this home for a day or two but i feel at home. There's something about this family that's familiar to me. 

*

*

*

Holy shit! I feel so bad i haven't posted in 12 days!!!! Ugh what the fuck that's almost two weeks jesus christ! I'm posting like five times today i promise. Love yah,bye  :P