Part 32

Ethan's POV:

I sat in the hospital rocking on my toes pacing back and forth in front of the door to the surgery section of the hospital. "Please please" i mumbled as my hands wiped the sweat on my fore head. "Do we have the family of Savanah Rossmen please" The doctor said sending me and Grayson running to him. "Is she alright?!" Grayson said as we both shivered with fear. "Well i'm going to start with the good news. She's living and can be taken home tomorrow." The doctor said. "What's the bad new?" i asked with worry.  "Well, it turns out at one point Savanah must have tried to over dose. Because the pills were most likely threw up there is no serious damage, but if she ever takes an extra pill by accident there is a chance she can die. Say she takes 3 advil in 4 hours and the bottle says take 2 Savanah can die." The doctor said like it was nothing. "So any miss usage of drugs and she can just die?" i swallowed a lump in my throat. "I'm afraid so" the doctor sighed. Grayson's eyes filled with tears just like mine. "She's in room 478 if you want to go see her" The doctor smiled. I pushed past him and ran into the room.  "Wasup  Ethan" Savanah laughed. "Your not dead?" i smirked. "I'm not sure can you pinch me?" she rolled her eyes. I chuckled and sat on the edge of her bed and gave her a big hug.  Just a second later Grayson ran into the room. "I'll give you guys some time i don't want to watch you guys have sex" i laughed. "ETHAN!" Savanah yelled hitting me on the head. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room.

Savanah's POV:  

Ethan walked out of the room and Grayson took a seat on the side of the bed. "So..." i started. "Remember the time you spied on me because i was being an ass and then i asked some girl out to try and replace you and then you got pissed and killed a deer?" Grayson smiled. "Well you see  the deer trying to kill me so i killed it" I joked. "Okay weirdo" Grayson laughed. "You know you scared the shit out of me" he said getting more serious. "Oh come on was the crash even that bad?" i chuckled. "I'm being serious Savanah i really thought you wouldn't make it" He sighed. "Grays-" i started but he cut me off "Savanah stop! Before you say anything sappy just hear me out. I love you. I love you so fucking much, but i really screwed up. I know we already started over but i want to start over again.  I want to pretend like the last 4 years haven't happened. I want to go back to the way we were in sixth grade. I want to go back to not knowing anything except that you were gorgeous. The day we kissed when we were 11 changed everything. After that it was never the same and the thing is it's never going to go back to the way it was because we can never go back to that day. We can't just start over like i want to because you can't just forget the last couple of years Savanah. All i know at this point is that i love you. I'm always going to love you. You need to tell me if i'm wasting my time or that you love me too because i can't take this anymore Savanah i just can't. "

 I took a deep breathe. There was no point in holding back my tears because they were already flowing. "Just give me an answer so i'm not sitting here like an idiot." Grayson sighed. I wiped my tear and hugged him tightly. "I fucking love you too" I whispered making him hug me even tighter if possible. "I fucking love you more" he smiled as we pulled away. "Fucking impossible" i smiled. "If you love me than nothings impossible" Grayson said making me blush. "I'm going to cry" i knew it was Mrs Dolan by her voice. "Mrs Dolan hi" i chuckled. "Just pretend i'm not here go on" She said fanning her tearing eyes. "Mom go away!" Grayson said annoyed.  Mrs Dolan pointed a warning finger at him and left the room. "Soo i think we were at the part where you kiss me, i mean i'm pretty sure that's what your sopost to do." i smirked. "Nope. The longer i wait to kiss you the better it will be" he smirked back. "Well to fucking bad!" i shrugged and grabbed his face and kissed him.  "Awww my little boy is all grown up" Mrs Dolan re appeared. "Mom what the fuck go away!" Grayson whinnied.

*

*

*

EKKKK! Gravanah! I know i said i would post three parts yesterday because i was slacking this week but i forgot and i'm really ma at myself but oh well. Love yah, bye :P