Part 26

Savanah's POV:

The school day was passing fast and by now it's lunch. Grayson and Ethan sat down next to me at a table far from everyone else. Everyone watched as i took a bite of my pb and j. "How long do you think it will be like this?" Ethan asked. "I don't k-" i said but was cut of by a loud yell. "WHERE IS SHE!" it screamed. "WHERE IS THAT LITTLE SLUT I HEARD SHE CAME BACK !" The one and only Ryan yelled. I froze as the whole lunchroom cleared to the sides. Everyone was standing by the walls expect me Eth and Gray. I closed my eyes to the sound of stomping. "RYAN GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER" Ethan yelled. I clenched my jaw as i heard punches. I opened my eyes got out of my seat and look Ryan in the eye. Both the twins were on the ground with black eyes and cut lips.  "Savanah run" Grayson said. "Fuck no!" i laughed "I'm not running from this asshole" I chuckled with a smirk. "Call me that again" Ryan said threw gritted teeth. "Asshole" i smiled. "That's it!" Ryan screamed pushing me.  "Hit me again fucker" i laughed. Ryan smirked throwing a fist at me, but i caught his wrist.  I smiled as i caught his other wrist as he threw it at me. I kneed him in the crotch and smirked. Just then Grayson perked up and buried his fit in Ryan's face.

A few hours later the four of us were in the principals office. "Please explain what happened in there" She said in an aggravated tone. "I'm suicidal because Ryan beat me all the past year and now i finally stood up for him. Look i have the scars to prove it" I said rolling up my sleeve. "Ugh You three are excused" She motioned to Ryan and the twins. Ryan smirked and Grayson and Ethan gave me sorry smiles. 

"Ms Rossmen if you are serious about being suicidal i'm  required to sign you up for therapy." Mrs Kaltina, the principal, said. "Listen. I don't need your stupid ass therapy. I have Ethan and Grayson for that." I rolled my eyes. "Savanah i'm afraid i'm going to have to call your parents about this matter" the principal said trying to show her best authority. "I really don't care my parents are shit" I chuckled. "Language!" She scolded. "Oh sorry forgot you couldn't speak Chinese." I smirked walking out of the principal office. "Savanah what the fuck happened in there?" Grayson asked walking up to me. "She's putting me in therapy" i sighed. "She can't do that" He insisted. "She can and she will" i told him.

A/N: Sorry ik it was short! I love you guys tomorrow it will be a long part i promise! QOTD: What grade are you guys in?