Part 22

Savanah's POV:

So it has been a week since i found out Aaron was a cheating but face. I have been living in my room leaving only to eat and pee. Ethan, Jack and occasionally Grayson sleep on the floor of my room because they don't want me to feel alone. Ethan and Jack are going out today so i guess it's just me and Grayson.

"Alright Bestie get out of bed at some point today" Jack winked. "No promises" i sighed slugging deeper into my bed. "Savanah get over him you dated for what? A month?" Ethan groaned. "Ethan i'm sorry it's just not that easy" I said. "You got over me and Grayson fucking up your life or did you not?" Ethan sassed with a hand on his hip. Oh sassy Ethan... "Yes Ethan i forgave you" I rolled my eyes. "Now i'm not saying you need to forgive him but you need to get on your life your better than this" Ethan stated then dragged Jack out of my room. "Yes ma'm" i shouted laughing.

I rolled out of my bed and put on some decent  clothes. I knocked on Grayson's door and he opened it...... shirtless. Now i have seen him like this before but let me just say, wow! "Um a hey" i stuttered. "Like the view" he smirked. "You know what fuck you" i laughed walking back to my room. "I was kidding " he laughed. "Well do you wanna do something today?" i asked. "Umm sure i'll be right back" he said going back into his room. Just as he closed the door the one i was leaning on opened making me fall onto yours truley. "Oh um hey" Aaron said catching me. "I was just leaving" i said running into my room. "Savanah please!" Aaron chased me. I stayed silent. "What is this the silent treatment? What are we like 5?" Aaron huffed. Just then Grayson came out saving me. I knew how to fuck with Aaron so i did just that. I grabbed Grayson and kissed him forcefully.  "Come on babe" i said pulling him out of the apartment. Aaron just clenched up and watched me intertwine my hands with Grayson's.

Once we were a few feet down the street Grayson un intertwined our hands. "What was that about?" he asked a bit mad. "I thought you wanted to be with me?" i said confused. "I do but i know that you only want me to make Aaron jealous and i can't do that." he sighed. "Grayson your more than getting back at Aaron" i said reaching for his hand. "Yeah i'm the rebound. you only want me because you know i want you not because you love me. Trust me i want to be with you just when you want me for the right reasons" Grayson sighed. I could tell it took a lot for him to say that. "Okay" was all i could manage to say.

We continued down the street without a word. Not gunna lie it was awkward. I realized in a sense he was right. I was kind of using him, but to be honest i have always had something for Grayson. I put it behind me when we first came to LA but now that Aaron and i are done The feelings for Gray are back. I guess i need time to get over Aaron and prove to Grayson i do care about him. Let's just see how things play out.

After roaming the streets for a bit me and Grayson decided to head back. There was something on his mind but i didn't want to get involved.

Grayson's POV:

Part of me want to let Savanah use me. I just am so in love with her. It hurt telling her we couldn't be together, not now at least. I'm doing what's best for both of us. I just.... uhh! I fucking love her! I love her so damn much! I can see her hurting and i want to make her happy! I know i can make her happy but i don't want her to use me! I want her to love me the way i love her. I just don't ever think she will after the things i did to her. 

A/N: Holy shit i love you guys! 4 fucking k guys! 4k! You guys are amazing! So i know that you guys want Grayson and Savanah together but i promise they will be. QOTD: How old are you? Love yah, Bye :P