Part 33

2 weeks later

Savanah's POV:

I'm guessing you want me to say everything is perfect and that Grayson is so sweet and all that. Well if i said that i would be a liar. So, my parents got a call from the hospital and decided to come home and see how i was doing. Just so you know there thinking about adopted another kid. Great right? NO it's not great. You know what's also not great. Grayson. 

So when i got home from the hospital he went straight to his room. The next day he stayed in his room. The next day he came out for diner and didn't talk to me. The next day he was normal besides the fact that he's pretending that we never admitted our love and kissed. Your kidding me right? 

"Savanah where you at?" Ethan called from the top of the stairs to the basement. "Where am i? A depressed state of mind" i sighed. "What?" He asked walking down i to the basement. "Nothing" i said falling back into my bed. "Well guess who's coming to visit tomorrow!" Ethan said in a kid voice. "I don't know the boogie monster?" i asked. "No, your favorite person in the world!" Ethan smirked. "JACK"S VISTING!" I smiled dancing around in my bed. "Yes but you were sopost to say but Ethan your already here." He laughed. "Well your my favorite best friend in the world" i cheekily smiled. "Nice cover asshole"he chuckled than rolled his eyes. I laughed and then pulled out my phone. "Favorite person in the world what's up!" I laughed into the phone. "Second favorite person in the world what's up!" he said. "Who replaced me?" i fake cried. " Anna Reese the love of my life" he said his smiled radiating threw the phone.  "Mr Dail's in love? No fucking kidding!" i smiled.  

After an exiting conversation about Jack's new found romance i cried in the fetal position. Hearing about his love reminded me of Grayson, witch reminded me of Aaron witch reminded me of a scheme.  

I fixed my make up and went upstairs into the living room. Mr and Mrs Dolan left so it was Just Ethan and Grayson sitting on the coach. "Since Jack's coming to visit do you thing Aaron might come with him?" i asked sitting next to Ethan. "No why?" Ethan said confused. "Well i think it's about time i forgave him" i shrugged. "Why is that?" Grayson budded in. "Well it's been almost 4 months by now and frankly it's not like i have a boy friend" i said exaggerating the word Boy friend making him tense up. "What do you think Aaron will take you back?" He asked standing up. "Oh he would come crawling back" i said standing up to face him. "What makes you think that" He scoffed. "Well i have you wrapped around my finger and dido for him" I sassed. "You know what fuck you" He rolled his eyes. "Yeah maybe Aaron will fuck me because you can't" i huffed. "What's that sopost to mean!" Grayson yelled. "It's sopost to mean that maybe Aaron treated me better than you did.!" i yelled back. "I think i should go.." Ethan said slipping out of the room. "Well I'm not your boyfriend so what difference does it make" Grayson scoffed. "Who's fault is that?" I yelled in his face "I told you i loved you and i came home and you've been pretending it never happened and news flash it fucking happened!". Grayson got quite. "I had this dumb expectation of what it would be like when you said you loved me." he chuckled. "I was so naive and thought that it would all make sense. The problem is that were not in love. We love each other but were not in love. To fall in love we have to see each other in a different way." he said. "So what are you saying?" i said clearing my throat. "I'm saying we need to go on dates and do cliche cute shit and fall in love" he smiled. "Okay" i smiled.  "Tomorrow at 6 hot stuff" he said winking and shaking the fake dust off his shoulder.  I rolled my eyes and ran i to the base meant. I jumped on my bed and started doing flips.

*

*

*

Alright i still need questions guys.....! I guess i'll do the q an a when i have enought questions. Any way what are your expectations for the story? Do you ship Aaronah or or Gravanah? Alright love yah, bye :P