Part 49

A/N  These last two parts will contain multiple flash backs each number flashback is a new one at a different point in time.

Grayson's POV:

It's been a few days and Savanah is still not in labor. All we've talked about are the babies. I don't really even think about Savanah and I. I know what's having a family worth is you have no one to share it with, but i'll be sharing it with my kids. Anyway my mom came down yesterday.She's not taking the situation two lightly.  She thinks me and Savanah need to be together. It's just not going to work out. I figured that out month's ago...

*Flash back 1*

I just can't believe Savanah's pregnant. I just got off the phone with her and it stung. Why doesn't she want to raise the babies with me?  I starting over more important  than our children to her?  Does she not love me any more? I was already crying from just hearing her crying. this had to be hard for her right?

*Flash back 2*

"Happy Birthday Ethan and Grayson!" My family sang. Ethan and i came home for our birthday to spend it with our family. My entire family was here, well all but one family member, actually 3, Savanah and the babies. I had Shane ask her to come. My mom wanted Savanah here and so did i and everyone else. I love Savanah. I always will. I can't even call her either. If she loved me she would call right? I guess it's about time i'd get over her..

*Present Time*

Sometime things don't work out and i accepted that as it was. "Hey, Grayson!I think the babies are on there way!" Savanah screamed from upstairs. I ran up stairs to see her pants drenched in water. "My water broke!" she yelled."I can tell" i chuckled. I helped her down the stairs and hustled to the car. "What about your mom?" she asked. "Jut get in the car!" i yelled laughing. We sped to the hospital as a fast as i could. 

"I know we never really talked about this but...will i like be in the room?" i asked "Why would you be in the room?" she asked."Because i'm the father" i said pissed. "Were not dating" she rolled her eyes. "So what! These are my kids that i'm raising i would like to be there for the most important moment of my life!" i yelled as we pulled in. "Whatever"she mumbled. I could tell i hit a rough spot when i said that i was raising them, but she mad this decision not me. She could have chose us but she chose her future. I ran with her into the hospital. Well she tried to run but she more wobbled. We were placed in room 465. I could see the pain in her eyes and it killed me. No i didn't kill me what am i saying....

*Flash back*

I thrashed and threw things.  "Why doesn't she love me" i screamed throwing a picture frame  with Savanah's face in it. "All i do is call her and love her and need her and she's in LA finally free from me.She never loved me she was just scared and did what i said! I'm such a screw up i should kill myself" i sobbed. I walked into my bathroom and grabbed a bottle of Tylenol. I dumped it onto my wabley hand. "GRAYSON STOP!!!!!! I LOVE YOU YOUR NOT A FAILURE" Ethan yelled throwing the pills on the floor. "I NEED YOU YOUR MY OTHER HALF!!!" he sobbed with me. "Why doesn't she love me." i cried. "Grayson think about your kids. They need a dad"  That was the moment i realized i was going to get my shit straight and provide for my kids, because Savanah wouldn't. She a selfish brat who loves nobody she left me like she's going to leave are kids.

*Present Time*

"Mr Dolan" someone shook me. I pushed my toughs aside. "We're going to start pushing"The doctor explained to Savanah. I jumped up and sprinted to her side. She grabbed my hand and i tensed up but the calmed down. The same tingly feeling from 9 months returned but i pushed it aside.There was a time for me and Savanah and it played it's part this is going to be a new chapter of my life.

*

*

*

Heyyyyyy!!! So the next part is the last one. Will they get together and have one big family or go their separate? Comment Bellow. Also... Tonight in new jersey it's sopost to snow 2 feet!!!!!!!!So i'll have time to write the last part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me you ideas for Changed (the next book). Love yah, Bye :P