Part 35

Media: Shane

Savanah's POV:

When we got home Mrs Dolan was outside an so were my parents... "Um hi...."I said as i got out of the car. "Honey!" My mother smiled hugging me. "What a nice surprise"  i lied. "Nice to meet you Grayson" My father said shaking his hand. "Um Hello mr Rossmen" Grayson said nervously. "Alright let's get to the chase your obviously here for something" i said rolling my eyes. "Oh Savanah your so silly" My mom chuckled. "We want you to move back in with us and your new sister" she squealed. "What?" i gasped. "Surprise !" My mom smiled and ran to her car. She opened the door and out stepped a girl. "Savanah this is your new sister Shane!" my mother clapped her hands and then dragged Shane over to me. I examined her look. Her pink hair looked to be freshly died and her eyebrows were done to perfection. Her bright blue eyes made a statement complementing her grey sweatshirt and ripped Jeans. 

"I'll let you two get comfortable and i will pick you two up before dinner." My mother said patting my shoulder. "Mom i live here now. Wit the Dolan's" i protested. "Nonsense we are going to clean up the house and you are coming home to live with your sister." My father stated. "No! I'm moving back to LA in a week. I stole some money from the house and i payed for my new house with my college fund. Also i have air fair for me and the Twins if they'ed like to come with me. As for Shane, i'm warning you now. My parents suck. You see these scars?"  i aid rolling up my sleeves. "This is the collection i made from all the years waiting for there attention. So, if you'd like you can also come with me. You seem chill and i'm guessing you have a shitty foster care experience so well get along nicely" i finished rolling back up my sleeves. Shane wiped a forming tear from my face and rolled up her sleeve. "This is my collection" She sniffled. I pulled her into a tight hug. "I'll come with you" She whispered. "Okay" i smiled breaking the hug. I turned to face Mrs Dolan Grayson my parents and now Ethan who just came outside. "Ohh hi Ethan. This is my new sister Shane. She's.. how old are you?" i asked. "Oh 16" she answered.  "Well Ethan i was going to tell you and GRayson tomorrow but next week i'm going back to LA and you guys are welcome to come with me. I bought a 5 bedroom house and i'm flying on my parents private jet, right mom" I asked smirking. "Savanah how did you get those scars" My father asked. "A blade" i answered. "You can go to LA with Shane and the twin if you promise me no more scars" My mother cried. "Okay" i nodded.

We stood there in silence. In this past day i have been on my first date with Grayson. Dropped my big secret about LA. Got a sister and had a melt down about my past. I need to stop using it an excuse to get my way. 

My parents got in my car an went home after a few minutes and Mrs Dolan went inside shocked. "Eth take Shane inside i nee to talk to Grayson." Ethan nodded and took Shane inside. "So were going to LA?" Grayson asked. "Yeah, i was going to tell you when Jack came to vist and then we would all fly back there in my private jet" i chuckled. "Does he know?" Grayson asked. I shook my head no."So you have a sister now" Grayson sighed. "Yup" i sighed back. "She's like you" he added. "What suicidal?" i got defensive. "No" he chuckeled. "She's bithchy but in a good way." I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "How do you know?" i asked. "She has that look in her eye that you do. In that one corner theres that fire like color" he shrugged. "So anyway thanks for tonight" i said scratching my neck nervously. "Thank you" he smiled an kissed my forehead and turned away to the house. "Thats it! No romantic kiss just a thanks and goodbye!" I huffed. He rolled his eyes and walked back to me. He put is arms around my waist and smiled. "Love you" he whispered leaning own to my lips. Just when i thought he would kiss me he went for the cheek and smacked my but running in the house. "Asshole" i mumbled rubbing the cheek he kissed. 

*

*

*

I'm really tierd so sorry for the short part. Love yah bye :P