Part 46

Grayson's POV:
It's been a week since Savanah left. I changed my number and so did Ethan and Shane. Aaron has a baby girl. He named her Elle Savanah Carpenter witch made my week.  She's a gorgeous baby. She has his eyes and hair and her mothers nose and lips.

Speaking of Aaron we rekindled our friendship. We both agreed loosing our friendship over Savanah may have been worth it then but she moved on now.

I got Ryan and Kayce arrested for assault and I decided that I'm going to the University of LA for the fine arts. I'm majoring in acting. It's always been a dream of mine to be an actor and I can't wait for this. Ethan is going to LA University of Business and Production. He has always wanted to own a company and produce movies or video games and apps. Maybe one day he'll be producing my movies. And maybe someday Savanah will be singing for them.

Yesterday the hospital called me. They had some type of paperwork for Savanah . Today is her birthday. I had Shane figure out her address and ship her the present. I hope she loves it. Inside I also threw in the paper work witch I never bothered to read. It's her nuisances not mine and I'm cutting all communication from her.

Savanah's POV:
I now sit in New York City in my small studio apartment. Will a cupcake and a candle. It's my birthday. The candle was unlit. I'm going to light it at exactly 12:00 tonight. I wonder if Grayson knows it's my birthday? I wonder if he got me a present before we broke up. Maybe that's why Shane asked for my address. Suddenly I just got the urge to go check my mail box.
So I took the elevator the the mail room rapping my foot as I stopped at each floor for a tiny second. I ran over to my mail bad and unlocked it slowly. Inside was a cut little box with a tag that read "From Gray" I carried it with me as I ran up the steps being to inpatient to take the elevator again. I slipped into my apartment and slid onto the coach.

I ran my fingers along the box studying it's shape. I slowly tore of prices of the paper. I uncapped the box and inside was a box and some papers. I pushed the paper aside and opened the second box. Inside lay a bracket. I lifted up and read what was engraved. "When you need me call: 732-847-1216" I smiled at it. I put the bracket on and turned to the papers. I slid them aside to open later.

*
*
*
A/n hey babies!!! 4 parts left to the first book! I can't believe it went by so fast. I'll see you soon! Love yah, bye 😝

My Bullies... (Ethan and Grayson Dolan Fanfic )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें