Part 20

Savanah's POV:

I squirmed out of my bed and walked into my bathroom. On the counter was a blade and a note that said "KILL YOURSELF love Kayce". I scoffed and ran into her room. "You think this is funny!" i yelled at her. "Yes actually" she laughed. "Is this funny?" i asked cutting my wrist. "Savanah stop!" Grayson screamed. I started to cry as Kayce laughed. Grayson threw the blade at Kayce and pulling me in a hug. "YOU LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I BEAT YOU!" Grayson yelled at her. "Oh like how you beat her?" Kayce laughed. "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHY I DID WHAT I DID. IF I DIDN'T SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED SO I HAD TO BEAT THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!" Grayson yelled gripping me into his chest harder. I sobbed into him hugging him hardly. I could feel the blood streaming down my wrist leaving me with a familiar feeling of relief. "I wouldn't feel surprised if you raped her i mean if you beat her who knows what else you could have done" Kayce snarled. Grayson released me from his grip and punched Kayce. Aaron came in and his mouth dropped . "Get off of her you monster" He said as he tried to pull Grayson off the now crying Kayce. "DO YOU SEE WHAT SHE DID TO SAVANAH! SHE TOLD HER TO KILL HERSELF!" Grayson yelled shaking Aaron away. "He dos't care he was to busy kissing me to be with her" Kayce chuckled. My vision blurred as more tears came rushing threw. My anger fuming and mixing with my jealousy and sadness i ran up to Grayson grabbed him by the shirt and made out with him. "Savanah! Stop!" Aaron yelled. Grayson pulled away and kissed my cheek. "I know your only doing this to make Aaron mad so i'm going to do the right think and not kiss you back as much as i want to" He smiled. He hugged me and left. I was now standing there with an asshole and a slut who kissed the asshole. "Savanah please i love you!" Aaron pleaded. "Were threw there is no need for us to talk about this. You clearly are in love with Kayce so i'll go back to New Jersey and leave you guys in this gorgeous house of my dreams.!" I yelled and ran into my room locking it behind me. I dug threw my drawers and pulled out my blade. I cut my wrist until my vision was to blurry to see what was happening. I heard banging on my door but i didn't want to talk to anyone. "Savanah it's Grayson!" Grayson yelled banging on my door. Somehow he broke in and grabbed my arm. "Savanah you need to stop! I love you so much Savanah! I can't let you keep hurting yourself!" He cried. "Grayson am i not good enough? Am i that ugly and gross that he couldn't stand me? Is my ass to flat or are my boobs not big enough? Is my hair ugly and my eye's to plain? Am i that revolting that he does't want me? Are my legs to fat? What about me is so ugly that he thought that i was disposable." I said with tears rimming my eyes. "Savanah, your ass is perfect and your boobs are what guys dream of. Your hair is that perfect mix of blond and brown and your eye's have that gorgeous little sparkle right in the center that makes your heart melt. Your the opposite of revolting your desirable. Your legs are skinny and muscular. Every single inch of you makes me fall in love because your gorgeous from head to fucking toe! Nothing about you is disposable and if Aaron doesn't realize how god damn fucking perfect you are he must need glasses. Savanah don't let his mistakes make an imprint on your body ever again because those scars will only be a reminder. Memories fade Savanah...." Grayson said loudly. He grabbed my wrist and used his shirt to wipe away the blood. He kissed each cut and wrapped my wrist with his shirt that he took off. "Memories fade, maybe the pain doesn't but  hurting yourself isn't a cure....... don't ever think nobody cares because i do." Grayson said threw silent tears. He whipped my tears and stood up to walk away. "Please don't leave." I whispered.  "What?" He said because he could not hear me. "Where are you going?" i changed my words. "My room." He answered. "Can you stay with me? Aaron won't come near me if your here." i asked. Without a word Grayson came back and hugged me.

Aaron's POV:

I followed after Savanah and banged on her door repeatedly. Her loud sobs stung my heart. "Aaron she doesn't need you trying to talk to her. You know she's stubborn." Grayson appeared behind me. "Oh but she need you right?" i hissed. "Does it cross your mind how sensitive this girl is! You may think you cured her but she's depressed! Trust me i know!" Grayson huffed. "Savanah it's Grayson!" he yelled banging on her door. I watched a Grayson picked the lock and busted in.

I love her. Savanah will always have my heart. I know it's cliche but i love her. Or maybe this is just my first love but i will fight for her. I'm not letting some stupid kiss come between me and my baby. My baby girl....

A/N: So i gave you guys some Grayson and Savanah action! I'll let you know that's not the last off it ;) Love yah babes, bye :P