Part 47

Savanah's POV:

It was now 12:00 am. I blew out my candles and made a wish. My wish was that I'll have a baby some day. That will always be my wish. I ate a piece of cake as I watched keeping up with the Kardashians. Don't judge me.
After I finished my cake I sat on my bed and let out a sigh. Then I remembered the letter from the hospital.  I decided to open it when I wake up in the morning so I put it by my bedside table and when to sleep.

Grayson's POV:

I sat in my room and all i could think about was the letter Savanah had from the doctors. I wanted to know but I didn't want to get in her business. What if I was about her ovaries? What if they we're wrong? Oh my god!!! I need to stop. I need a distraction.

I decided to call up Aaron. "Hey bro how's the baby?" I asked. "She's great wanna' come over and see her?" He asked. "Sure" I smile dashing to the door and jumping in the car.

I pulled up to his house and let s few knocks on the door. "Hey" Aaron's .... Wife? Said awkwardly. "Hey" I waved as she let me in. I continued over to where I heard Aaron. He was on the coach with Ella. He held her like a diamond trophy. Tight but so careful to be delicate. I smiled s sad smile. I never realized before how badly I want Savanah to have my baby. Even the if I'm eighteen. I'll always love Savanah and a baby would be a part of her, so I would love it to.

After an hour or two of watching Aaron be a great father I head on home. Now more than ever I needed to know what that note said. I wanted to call her, but I made a pact I wouldn't. So I did something really shady. I called the hospital.

"Hi this is Grayson Dolan" I spoke. "Hello mr Dolan are you calling in behalf to of Savanah?" The doctor asked. "Yes" I lied about wanting answers. "Would you like to schedule an ultra sound?" She asked making my heart beat raise. "What?!" I tried not to sound panicked but it came out as a jambled mess. "For the baby?" She said laughing. I hung up the phone on her. Oh my god. She's having a baby. I hope it's mine. That lucky bastard Aaron can't get it all.

My hands were going insane. They wouldn't stop shaking. I was going to wait it out. I trusted her to call me when she found out.

Savanah's POV:

I rolled around in my bed unable to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about the letter. I hopped out of my bed and tore it open. I unfolded the paper and smother it down.

"Dear ms Savanah,
We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience. When we tested you we tested your ovary Heath first and because of our results we never tested your pregnancy chance. So we after a few days we tested your left over urine sample and our results came back positive for pregnancy. We know this might seem absurd but we would like you to come in for an ultra sound. This might be your only ever pregnancy.
With love,
Dr Remora"
*
*
*
I CANTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! Writing these last few parts is like writing a will. I don't want to end the book but I have to. Love yah, bye 😝