Part 18

Savanah's POV:

When i woke up i was wrapped in Aaron's arms. His chest fell up and down as he breathed in and out. I played with his hair twirling it around my finger. A few weeks ago he got a hair cut and i love it. I got up when i heard a knock an Aaron'd door. I opened it and Ethan gave me a look. "Zaum  Aaron be getting some!" he laughed. "Calm down Jack slept in my room so i slept in here" I laughed. "Ohhhhhh so that was the screaming! Looks like Dail's in the dog house" Ethan chuckled. "Well wasup?" I asked. "Well since he's asleep still wanna grab some food?" He shrugged. "Yeah be ready in five" I said closing the door. I stole Aaron's sweatshirt and sweatpants and changed in the bathroom. 

Ethan and i walked down the street to the IHop. "So what have you been up to we haven't hung out in like a week" I said to Ethan. "Well i met a girl" He smiled. "What?! My weird little Ethan has a bae!!!" I nearly screamed. "Shush!" He laughed covering my mouth. I  moved his hand blurting into laughter. "Well tell me about her!" i chuckled. "Well she's -" Ethan said getting cut off by screaming. "ETHAN DOLAN" A girl screamed. She came running up to us wailing her arms. Ethan hugged her as she jumped into his arms. "WAIT! Your Aaron's boyfriend" She screamed hugging me. "Mhm" I smiled. "Wait where is he? Are you and Ethan a thing" She gasped. "No Savanah is my best friend Aaron is just asleep" Ethan chuckled. "Oh i thought there was something going on" She laughed. "Nope. We just chillin" I laughed. 

We took a few pictures and then she left. We ate our food and then headed back. "Ethan is that..." I whispered pointing. "Hannah?" He said aloud. Hannah looked up. "It's not what it looks like! Don't tell Grayson" She said pushing the guys off her. "Babe who's Grayson" He yelled. "My brother and this is his Girlfriend" Ethan  tensed up. "This is my wife!" The guy screamed. Hannah started to cry and Ethan videoed it for Grayson.

We ran home bursting into the house. "What's going on?" Aaron asked as we ran threw the house. We ignored him pushing in Grayson's Room. "Heyyyy" He said confused. Without a word Ethan played the video. Grayson gritted his teeth. He turned around and punched the wall. "Grayson" I said trying to comfort him. "Just leavee!" He screamed at us. We walked out of the room bumping into Aaron. "Woah what happened" He asked. "Well we were going to all eat together but you were sleeping so me and Savanah just went and we saw Hannah kissing her .... husband guy, person, man, thing?" Ethan tried to find words. "Oh shit" Aaron said covering his mouth. "I feel so bad for him" I sighed. "How old was she that she was married?!" Aaron asked. "I think she was 20" Ethan laughed. "Oh god i'm going to talk to him." I said going into Gray's room.

A/N: Hey babes! Happy labor day! So how are you all doing? You see i was looking over my story ratings and stuff and it showed a world map of all of my readers. It showed countries but not states so.... QOTD is what state do you live in.... well in the US if you live here. You see i live in New Jersey witch is in North America so i have no idea what the states are in the Uk or Canada or even France. So on that note Do you live in the Us and if so what state. Just curious with the whole time difference thing lol.