• 2 •

"Hey babe."

"Cal!" Ash smiled, hugging his boyfriend after giving him a kiss.

"Hi Mikey." Calum said, kissing the top of my head softly.

"Hi Cally." I replied, looking up at the taller boy.

"You two look pretty today." He complimented.

"Thank you." We said at the same time.

"Apparently there's a new kid coming today or tomorrow." He informed.

"New kid!? Oooohh!" Ashton said, nudging me with his elbow.

"Stop it Ashie." I whined.

"Don't you agree that Mikey needs a boyfriend?" Ash looked up at his boyfriend.

I sent him a help me look.

"You do need a boyfriend." Calum said.

"Do not." I pouted.

"Mikey, you're 17 and haven't had your first kiss."

I gasped, "lower your voice!"

"He's right Mikey." Ash said. "You can't just-"

I felt a strong shove from behind me and I slammed down on the hard tile floor with my books sliding away.

Calum and Ashton immediately dropped down to help me grab everything. I watched as a black combat boot stepped over me, not bothering to look back.

|Luke|

Escaping the crowd of girls, I went into the boys' locker room to get dressed for gym. I had the black shorts and white tee shirt in my hand. I headed for an empty corner; I'm not in the mood for people.

I've already been asked why I was transfering at the end of the school year, there's only a month left. Which I replied with the school hated me. Which was pretty true.

And my favorite question of the whole day, Do you have a girlfriend? Dude, I'm as gay as they come. I told them no.

After opening a light blue locker, I took off my leather jacket and Nirvana tee. I closed my locker then realized I set my gym shirt in there and not on the bench.

I roughly opened it again and grabbed the white cotton shirt. Putting that on, I switched my black skinny jeans for the black shorts. Slamming the metal door, a heard a squeak from behind me.

"Sorry. You scared me." The small boy said.

He opened the locker two down from mine, which I now realized said Clifford in curly handwriting on a piece of masking tape against the blue paint. The i was dotted with a heart.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see the small boy get dressed in a different uniform. A black tennis skirt with two white stripes and a white tee shirt that said Evon Park in pastel pink block letters that matched mine, except mine was in baby blue.

He has on black spandex shorts that shows the faint line of his underwear. Why would he wear those shorts under the skirt? In a few minutes, when we would combine with the girls, I was almost positive they would bend down and I would see their ugly underwear.

Maybe he wore girly underwear and didn't want anyone to know...

"Luke!"

I looked up to see the boy who showed me around this morning, Louis. I simply nodded.

"Why aren't you out front with the rest of the boys? You're not really hanging out with the girl are you?" He crackled.

Clifford looked down and put on his white socks that had two small black stripes at the top of them. The fabric went up to his knees. He laced up his black converse and ignored the British lad.

"It's quieter back here. I don't like it loud."

Lou smirked, "your girlfriend must be a good girl."

|Michael|

"So what does that mean?" I asked after explaining Luke and Louis' conversation in the locker room.

"That Ash is not a good boy." Calum mumbled, taking a swig of his chocolate milk.

Ash gasped and tipped the carton so it splashed onto Cal's shirt and pants.

"Great, now it looks like I peed myself." He whined.

"Am I a bad boy too?" I asked eagerly, honestly wanting to know what it meant.

Calum and Ashton exchanged glances like they were communicating through their eyeballs. I never understood how couples and parents could do that.

"No." Calum said bluntly.

"How come?" I pouted.

"You obey." Ashton said.

"Obey who?" I asked.

"Dear God." Ash groaned, setting his head on the lunch table.

"Don't do that, you'll cause brain damage."