•28•

✖ Week Later ✖

"I hate hospitals. They're plain and boring and scare me. Those stupid hospital gowns are ugly. I'm ugly." Michael grumbled to himself.

"What did you just say?" I asked, looking up from my phone to see him in boxers and one of my Green Day shirts.

"you scared me." He mumbled, turning off the bathroom light.

"Michael." I said sternly.

"What!?" He snapped.

"Did you just call yourself ugly?" I asked, getting off his bed.

"Luke, just leave me alone." Michael mumbled, going to his closet.

"baby." I whispered, watching as he put on some old grey sweatpants.

"I don't want to talk about it, Luke." He whispered, sniffling.

He rubbed at his eyes before going around me and sitting on his bed. Climbing onto the bed to sit behind him, I  rubbed my hand down his back slowly before slowly going back up.

His shoulders shook as he cried silently. I pulled him closer so he was between my legs and continued to roll my palms against his back.

"It's alright, baby. It's okay to cry." I said quietly, running my fingers through his wet hair.

"I-i-I'm s-s-s-sorr-y-y." Michael weeped.

"It's okay, baby. Don't apologize." I responded.

"Y-you're j-j-just going t-t-to g-get t-tired o-of t-this." Michael hiccuped.

"I wouldn't care if you started crying everyday when ever you wanted, Michael. I love you no matter what." I said.

"I-I l-love y-you, l-Luke." He whispered.

"Come ere. Let me see you're beautiful face." I said.

He got up and turned around, sitting on his knees in front of me. I pulled his legs out from under him, making it so he was straddling me.

I wiped away his tears with the pads of my thumbs, looking directly into his emerald green eyes.

"You're so beautiful, baby. I don't want to hear you say that you're ugly because you're not. Understood?"

"Y-yes, l-Luke." He nodded.

"Good. You're the prettiest boy I know and you're so damn beautiful, baby." I said.

Micheal blushed and hid his face in my neck, "I-I'm sorry. I just don't always like how m-masculine I look. I don't like how my tummy looks either."

"I love your little tummy though." I said. "It's so cute and I like giving your tummy tickles and blowing raspberries on it."

I heard a small giggle and I smiled.

"Did I just hear a giggle?" I gasped.

"N-No." He lied.

"I think I did." I said, moving his shirt up and tickling his tummy.

Michael giggled, pulling away from me.

"There's that perfect smile." I grinned. "Now, how bout we get you into you're pjs?"

"Okay." He mumbled. "Can I wear my Pikachu ones?"

"You wear whatever you want, baby." I replied.

"I'll be right back." Michael said, getting off my lap.

/////

I smiled, watching as Michael stepped out of the bathroom. He wore a big Pikachu  sweatshirt with yellow knee high socks. (Pic ^^>>)

"Wow baby." I said. "You look cute."

He scrunched his nose up as he smiled. Crawling onto his bed, he wrapped his arms around my neck and fell on top of me.

I fell back on his pink comforter, wrapping my arms around his waist so I could set my hands on the bottom of his back.

Michael giggled, nuzzling his face into my neck.

"Can I have a kiss?" I asked.

"Can I count your tattoos?" Michael countered.

"Sure. But kiss first." I answered.

Bring my lips down to his, I made us both sit up. Michael had his legs on either side of my lap, his fingers running through my hair.

I pulls him closer, my hands slipping down to where his sweatshirt didn't cover. I kept my mouth shut when I felt his tongue run across my bottom lip.

"Don't tease." Michael mumbled, scooting his body closer and trying again.

When that didn't work, he bit down harshly on my lip making me gasp. As his tongue roamed my mouth, his delicate fingers found the bottom of my shirt.

Michael pulled my shirt up, breaking up our make-out session so he could get it off.

He panted, his lips swollen and red. As he settled down on my lap, -higher then my lap-, I had to catch my breath as well.

"It's not nice to just stop in the middle of our make out session." I scolded.

"Well, it's not nice to tease either." Michael retorted.

I huffed, "Touché."

"I think I'm allowed to count your tattoos now." Michael said.

"What if I tell you no since you've been bad."

"Then I guess you'll never see what I get from Victoria Secret."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want chocolate and potato chips really bad rn.

~Cookie Xx