•14•

"Ashton! Have you seen Michael?" Luke asked.

"Why would I tell you?" I shot back. "you won't stand up for him so why should I let you see him?"

He looked taken back and he was silent for a minute.

"Fine." He sighed, walking away.

"Fine." I mimicked, slamming my locker with too much force.

"I-is h-he g-gone?" Michael whispered, coming out from beside the lockers.

"Yes honey." I said, fixing his hair.

"T-thank you." He said.

"I'm always here for you, okay Mickey?" I smiled sadly as he nodded.

"Good. Let's get you to class."

/////
|Luke|

Michael walked out of the bathroom stall in the front of the locker rooms near the exit, his black combat boots hitting the dirty cement floor.

I watched his every move as he fixed his hair in the mirror. The black skinny jeans clung to his legs, rips at the knee and up his thighs.

Each time I blinked, I expected to see his white shirt tucked into a black skirt with his black converse on his small feet.

"Michael." I whispered, looking uo from the sink in front of me.

He simply blinked, washing his fragile hands.

"Don't listen to Louis. It doesn't matter what he or anyone else says." I said.

"So it doesn't matter what you say?" He snapped.

"Such sass, baby." I said.

He glared, the side of his lip went up slightly as he scowled.

"Don't call me that when I'm mad at you." He said.

"Don't be mad." I pouted, setting my hands on his hips.

"Go away." Michael grunted, swatting at my hands.

"Not until you're done being mad." I replied, setting my nose against his neck.

"Then I guess we'll stay here all day." He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"fine by me." I sighed, taking in the vanilla scent of his skin as I laid my head on his shoulder blade.

We stayed there for a while, listening to each other's breathing. The bell rang and Michael immediately moved towards the door but I kept my hands around his small waist.

"I need to get to class." Mikey complained.

"Cool." I whispered.

"Luke. Let go." Michael groaned, shaking his hips in attempt to make me loosen my grip around him.

"Not until you're done being mad with me." I responded, softly kissing the back of his neck.

"Fine. I'm not mad. Now, let me go." Michael said.

"I don't believe that." I said, kissing under his earlobe. "You're still mad."

"Really? What gave it away?" Michael grunted.

"You better be nice, baby."

"And if I'm not?"

"Then I guess you'll be punished."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Math problem: Mara has Y= 2x-3 cans of soup and Michael Gordon..

Me: *yelling at math teacher* MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD!?!"!?!??!"!

*bows* and now u kno what I think abt in math class

double update guys yeah, ur welcome

~Cookie Xx