•32•

"Princess Lukey!" I giggled.

Luke pouted, "I'm not princess."

"Um, you're the only one in a skirt." I said, chuckling and leaning forward so my bum wasn't touching his bed anymore.

I was sitting on my legs with my shins parallel with the bed. My knees were slightly spread out and I had my hands in front of me, palms on the bed.

"One, you made me wear this and two, I'm the only one in a skirt because you didn't put yours on." Luke replied.

"And that's a problem?" I scoffed.

"Not at all." He said, shimmying the mesh skirt up his torso so it looked like a crop top.

"pretty babe." I smiled.

"You need to wear this one day. But with nothing else." Luke said, "And I mean nothing."

" No. I'm good with just wearing your shirts and some underwear." I said.

Luke smirked, "You do look really hot like that. Maybe you could just, don't move, but turn around."

"No!" I gasped, immediately sitting back down so my bum was kindof hidden.

"Can I take this off?" Luke asked, tugging at the pink fabric on his chest.

I nodded, fixing my pink fringe so it wasn't as messy. After stripping the skirt off and throwing it on the floor, Luke climbed onto the bed, his hands sliding up my Bon Jovi shirt.

He set his warm hands on my waist, his thumbs rolling over my ribs.

"What are you doing, babe?" I grinned, setting my right arm on his shoulder and running my hand through his blond hair.

"I love it when you call me babe." Luke sighed contently, putting his legs under me.

He pulled me closer, making my legs straddle his thighs. I leaned over him, my bum up in the air.

"I like when you call me baby boy." I confessed, setting my forehead to his.

His hands went back then down, running over my lace clad bum to my thighs. My left hand went down to his jeans, slightly tugging down on the waistband.

"Would I ruin this moment." I whispered. "If I said that I want to top?"

"Not at all. Do what you want baby boy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just cuz

~Cookie Xx